***OFFICAIL*** RIP Ommy

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Just because he was wrong about Haskins doesn't mean you should follow in his footsteps. In fact I would say it is a bit of virtue signaling to suggest the Haskins thing was wrong but then endorse doing the exact same thing to him.

I would also say judging people by their online personas is pretty stupid IMO. None of us really know who each of us are in the real world. This cite is for shits, giggles and trolling. I wouldn't put much stock into how people behave on here.
Clint here.

I didn't care that the Haskins thing was wrong nor do I care about this. If I die and you want to make a thread where there are jokes made at my expense, feel free! My point was that bitching about people having a laugh over news of the death of a chicago bears forum troll is stupid, and to be fair I haven't seen anything in this thread that would be described as more serious than "in bad taste".

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don't know him personally and certainly have no reason doubt to the credibility of the OP or anyone else who knows, but the below is confusing; is that an imposter? Maybe someone who logged into his PC? Regardless, I wish his family and friends well.

View attachment 27701

imposter account

Speed

Liked Posts:
That's really fucked.

He kept it interesting and light-hearted at all times,

I'm sure he'll be looking down to see the Bears reclaim their rightful place at the top of the mountain.

RIP

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's really fucked.

He kept it interesting and light-hearted at all times,

I'm sure he'll be looking down to see the Bears reclaim their rightful place at the top of the mountain.

RIP

huh? He ridiculed posters, was a racist, classist( which was odd because he wasn't that wealthy but now it all makes sense. he lived in a country club where many others had more wealth so he projected his fake wealth on us),
Was he a good man in person? No idea? But his online persona and the person he wanted us to think he was in here was a dickwad.

czman

Liked Posts:
huh? He ridiculed posters, was a racist, classist( which was odd because he wasn't that wealthy but now it all makes sense. he lived in a country club where many others had more wealth so he projected his fake wealth on us),
Was he a good man in person? No idea? But his online persona and the person he wanted us to think he was in here was a dickwad.
I live in a gated community with a country club and am not that wealthy. Maybe he was a neighbor. What city was it? There are a lot of old white dudes around me.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn’t seem to be a very nice Guy. I don’t know if the bigotry was part of an act or not. Never wish death upon any person but I’m not sure he’ll be missed on web boards.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back on CBMB you could get him to talk football every now and then and he appeared quite knowledgeable about the OL, although it's funny that he was the biggest Gabe Carimi fan ever, he ends up on the Bears, and becomes a bust lol

It basically never happened over here though
He started the LT mafia.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I live in a gated community with a country club and am not that wealthy. Maybe he was a neighbor. What city was it? There are a lot of old white dudes around me.
Elgin

Speed

Liked Posts:

IDK man I didn't keep up with all that man's dealings (As far as any racist accusations). I was annoyed by him at times, but there's worse things going on in the world than bad trolling.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thought his avatar was Dave Davies so...
Dude would appreciate it and stayed fiery. RIP

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where's Warden?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He spent 12+ years (that I was involved) saying anything racist or bigoted that would elicit any kind of response.

It was quite clear he was a retired asshole who had so little connection to the society around him that he ejected his vitriol on a sports message board (and many others) for years at a time.

I hope all that money bought him a nice cottage in Hell.

He was a piece of shit huckster salesman of the highest order.

The worst type of people who con their way to the top of our society and sit there with no desire to do good in this world.

Once again, good riddance.

When I get to Hell I plan to beat the fuck outta Bob for eternity.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who isn't a racist when you don't agree with them? Seems to be the popular thing these days.
#RIP to him
LOL idiot newb: He called muslim people, "dirt people," posted videos of decapitations and celebrated them. He made a thread about how he couldn't understand how mexican people could afford taking their family out for breakfast at the diner he liked to go to. Was banned constantly for saying racist things.

It wasn't about disagreement, it was literally racism.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
IDK man I didn't keep up with all that man's dealings (As far as any racist accusations). I was annoyed by him at times, but there's worse things going on in the world than bad trolling.

When it comes to the Dearly Departed Egg Man, his audience was split in two. Those that live & die in the Bears Forum who knew him most as the old fart that cracked the same jokes over & over and talked about the Bears being awesome before the moonlanding.

Tiresome, but harmless.

Follow that same poster to the OT forums and he morphs into a pretentious bigot absurdly quick.

Feel blessed you never saw that side.