???OFFICAIL??? WEEK 11 AROUND THE LEAGUE NFL IGT - 11/18/2021

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I appreciate your perspective but it is a bit irritating when i hear people wasting their valuable time like yours taking the time to go on the internet to let others know you won’t be watching. Um, thanks? You showed us?
Y'all need to ignore that guy. When the Bears still had a top 5 D in 2019, he was calling them overrated because theyd give up a first down.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I appreciate your perspective but it is a bit irritating when i hear people wasting their valuable time like yours taking the time to go on the internet to let others know you won’t be watching. Um, thanks? You showed us?
It’s not valuable at all, or wouldn’t be here posting or watching the Bears. And I post in this threads every week.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mac Jones first drive of the day starts at the TEN 37.

msadows

Liked Posts:
still cant believe there are idiot goobers who made a thread about how pace "passed" on jalen hurts.

Hurts is not good.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, I was wrong about zach wilson.

That shit he just did was embarrassing.

Guy is in way over his head in the pros.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
still cant believe there are idiot goobers who made a thread about how pace "passed" on jalen hurts.

Hurts is not good.
You argued for over a year that Pace is better than BB.

Stop calling people out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You argued for over a year that Pace is better than BB.

Stop calling people out.

I never argued that, goober.

I said BB is not good at drafting over the last decade, which was not a debate or argument. It's literally looking at a list of bums and picking your favorite.

Point was being an NFL GM is hard.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I never argued that, goober.

I said BB is not good at drafting over the last decade, which was not a debate or argument. It's literally looking at a list of bums and picking your favorite.

Point was being an NFL GM is hard.
You said Pace is a better GM because he has drafted more pro-bowlers.

Stop bullshitting, Mush.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You said Pace is a better GM because he has drafted more pro-bowlers.

Stop bullshitting, Mush.

I legit made a thread about it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I legit made a thread about it.
thats also not the only place you've discussed it. Is this something you're going to lie about just as you did with your million wrong Mitch predictions and excuses?

msadows

Liked Posts:
"
Pretty much, point of this thread is, get a very good QB and you can have a terrible decade of drafting and still be competitive.
"

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I posted this because there are conversations about Pace vs BB that preceded this thread.

msadows

Liked Posts:
thats also not the only place you've discussed it. Is this something you're going to lie about just as you did with your million wrong Mitch predictions and excuses?

You are more then welcome to look thru all my post history.

Calling BB a bad drafter the last decade isn't up for debate, he had a ton of picks and messed them up.

That doesn't take away from his accomplishments.

Evidently to you there are certain things that are taboo to criticize but A-Okay to criticize others. You get butt hurt the moment someone says a bad word about Justin Fields nowadays but were the biggest shit talker about mitch on this forum.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I posted this because there are conversations about Pace vs BB that preceded this thread.

Yea, look at any GM's draft record over a decade and the majority will look like trash.

The successful ones hit on a QB, and then life is easy from then on. If they don't they probably get fired. The point of the thread went WAAAAY over your head.

It's why I don't even bother making troll threads anymore cause people are too stupid to read past what they want to see.

Imagine stating that Pace has a better draft record over the last decade than BB, which is undisputed fact, and getting criticized for it because it hurts your feelings. It's literal fact, you can look up all the players on PFR. This isn't some opinion I formulated, it was BB doing a heavily subpar job in scouting and drafting.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are more then welcome to look thru all my post history.

Calling BB a bad drafter the last decade isn't up for debate, he had a ton of picks and messed them up.

That doesn't take away from his accomplishments.

Evidently to you there are certain things that are taboo to criticize but A-Okay to criticize others. You get butt hurt the moment someone says a bad word about Justin Fields nowadays but were the biggest shit talker about mitch on this forum.
Justin Fields is a rookie QB.
I didn't criticize Mitch until year 3, where you were still crying when people would talk shit about him. But go ahead and compare apples to oranges.

I dont think i need to go through your post history to prove that you're filled with awful opinions and predictions. Everyone is well aware of your infamously awful takes.