???OFFICAIL??? WEEK 11 AROUND THE LEAGUE NFL IGT - 11/18/2021

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yea, look at any GM's draft record over a decade and the majority will look like trash.

The successful ones hit on a QB, and then life is easy from then on. If they don't they probably get fired. The point of the thread went WAAAAY over your head.

It's why I don't even bother making troll threads anymore cause people are too stupid to read past what they want to see.

Imagine stating that Pace has a better draft record over the last decade than BB, which is undisputed fact, and getting criticized for it because it hurts your feelings. It's literal fact, you can look up all the players on PFR. This isn't some opinion I formulated, it was BB doing a heavily subpar job in scouting and drafting.
Using that as reasoning for how one is better than the other is completely fucking stupid and the fact that people have been telling you this for a year and you still dont get it speaks volumes of what a stubborn idiot you are.

The Patriots are well on their way to the playoffs and have a team/coaching staff in place to have a low ceiling QB thrive, while the Bears trades up for the most talented prospect they've ever had and the team/coaching staff is such dogshit that people already are calling him a bust.

BB wipes the floor with the Teflon con. Keep picking and choosing what decides what makes a good GM, rather than actually seeing what they accomplish.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Using that as reasoning for how one is better than the other is completely fucking stupid and the fact that people have been telling you this for a year and you still dont get it speaks volumes of what a stubborn idiot you are.

The Patriots are well on their way to the playoffs and have a team/coaching staff in place to have a low ceiling QB thrive, while the Bears trades up for the most talented prospect they've ever had and the team/coaching staff is such dogshit that people already are calling him a bust.

BB wipes the floor with the Teflon con. Keep picking and choosing what decides what makes a good GM, rather than actually seeing what they accomplish.

Once again, from 2010 to when I made that thread(You are more then welcome to look it up), BB had one of the worst draft records in the NFL.

I'm not defending pace. I was pointing out how difficult being a GM in the nfl is when even a guy like BB sucks at it.

Point went over your head.
Justin Fields is a rookie QB.
I didn't criticize Mitch until year 3, where you were still crying when people would talk shit about him. But go ahead and compare apples to oranges.

I dont think i need to go through your post history to prove that you're filled with awful opinions and predictions. Everyone is well aware of your infamously awful takes.

Easy not to criticize a player until year 3 when you didn't post on him until year 3.

Weren't you the guy posting Mahomes and Watson content every week that season?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not gonna bother reading the rest of the thread but seriously:

"I've just heard a lot of football low IQ couch GM's talking about how we should pass on a QB this draft till we figure out oline.

No.

Big N. O.

Draft a QB till you get a great one. The rest of the team will come. This thread proves that."

I've been adamant about this since I decided mitch was a bum. You can even read brainblows sig. The only thing that matters is drafting a franchise qb for a GM. If you find that guy your team will compete for a decade.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Once again, from 2010 to when I made that thread(You are more then welcome to look it up), BB had one of the worst draft records in the NFL.

I'm not defending pace. I was pointing out how difficult being a GM in the nfl is when even a guy like BB sucks at it.

Point went over your head.

Easy not to criticize a player until year 3 when you didn't post on him until year 3.

Weren't you the guy posting Mahomes and Watson content every week that season?
You said there are no good GMs in the NFL.

You said Pace is better because of Pro-bowlers drafted, a completely ridiculous way to evaluate a GM, especially considering how often the Patriots have been to the pro-bowl the past decade+.

Its also easy to criticize players year 1, week 1. Its just a matter of if im actively posting, which i wasnt in 2017 or '18. I might have popped in to say i didnt like the pick and would have went with Watson but i didnt really post about them until '19, year 3. I've already been on record about this years picks. Wilson is a turd, which ive stated from the beginning. You thought he was a generational talent, as well as Lawrence and Fields(after the Bears drafted him). Very cool.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not gonna bother reading the rest of the thread but seriously:
Maybe you shouldnt bother posting until you get sober and learn what makes a good GM.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cam is still Cam. Has 9 straight losses as starter for Panthers. Tenth straight in progress.

msadows

Liked Posts:

You said Pace is better because of Pro-bowlers drafted, a completely ridiculous way to evaluate a GM, especially considering how often the Patriots have been to the pro-bowl the past decade+.

Its also easy to criticize players year 1, week 1. Its just a matter of if im actively posting, which i wasnt in 2017 or '18. I might have popped in to say i didnt like the pick and would have went with Watson but i didnt really post about them until '19, year 3. I've already been on record about this years picks. Wilson is a turd, which ive stated from the beginning. You thought he was a generational talent, as well as Lawrence and Fields(after the Bears drafted him). Very cool.

As far as drafting? I stand by that. A lot of the early rounds are just guessing and hoping.

Also, as far as drafting, yes, pace did better than BB. Once again, the thread wasn't to defend pace(Which you keep bringing up) but to point out even a considered great like BB can suck at drafting.

Drafting is hard. So is understanding the point of a thread when you explain your point 20 times in the thread AND in this one.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Dude, you literally came back from a haitus just to shit on Mitch.

It's what you did on this forum until this year, and since you've become SOMEWHAT bearable.

I remember you legit nitpicking completions he made against the lions instead of being happy we won. Like who the fuck does that? lol

Now you do the exact opposite to Fields. You're his biggest fanboi on here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As far as drafting? I stand by that. A lot of the early rounds are just guessing and hoping.

Also, as far as drafting, yes, pace did better than BB. Once again, the thread wasn't to defend pace(Which you keep bringing up) but to point out even a considered great like BB can suck at drafting.

Drafting is hard. So is understanding the point of a thread when you explain your point 20 times in the thread AND in this one.
"He makes pace look like a genius."
In your OP. Sorry but i wont sit by as you say dumb shit like this.

Dude, you literally came back from a haitus just to shit on Mitch.

It's what you did on this forum until this year, and since you've become SOMEWHAT bearable.

I remember you legit nitpicking completions he made against the lions instead of being happy we won. Like who the fuck does that? lol

Now you do the exact opposite to Fields. You're his biggest fanboi on here.
I thought you were going to stop reading? i guess you stopped reading just like that stretch where you had me on "ignore" while replying to my every post.

Ive become somewhat bearable to you because im a justin fields fan. It just shows what a dumb fucking homer you are. You love the pro-bears echo-chamber. This season you kept saying how i was a good posters and yadda yadda yadda, all because i like the same QB as you. You've made posts parroting some shit that i've said in the past in which you legitimately argued with me about. You pick and choose when the truth suits you.

I dont watch football through a biased lens like you. Join me and maybe you wont be years late to obvious opinions.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn look at the Pats. #1 STs. #2 point defense. an offense that is flawlessly ran by a rookie QB that gets a ton of yac and everyone is always where they need to be.

Thanks BB!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being such a reetard you#called it that the patriots were done without Brady because bb can’t draft lmao

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn look at the Pats. #1 STs. #2 point defense. an offense that is flawlessly ran by a rookie QB that gets a ton of yac and everyone is always where they need to be.

Thanks BB!
Hahaha didn’t even see this post.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine being such a reetard you#called it that the patriots were done without Brady because bb can’t draft lmao
Most players opted out due to covid. Cam Newton proven awful. The BB system still undefeated.

But hey, i'll take Cohens STs pro-bowl and a couple flash in the pan players over a complete team that wins games year in and year out.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most players opted out due to covid. Cam Newton proven awful. The BB system still undefeated.

But hey, i'll take Cohens STs pro-bowl and a couple flash in the pan players over a complete team that wins games year in and year out.
Lmao yep 1/4 of their defense opted out. BB is playing a game no one sees.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lmao yep 1/4 of their defense opted out. BB is playing a game no one sees.
Also didn’t panic when qbs went off the board. He knew his guy would be there and waited. Ryan Pace went from 3 to 2 for Mitch Trubisky lmaaaaaaaoooo

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crazy thatother teams offense game plan for defenses. What a concept.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Carson Wentz seems to be playing really well. If we traded for him, how do you think he'd be doing?

Thinking about those kinds of hypotheticals makes me think of how badly we need to get rid of Nagy. You know Wentz would be a trainwreck here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Carson Wentz seems to be playing really well. If we traded for him, how do you think he'd be doing?

Thinking about those kinds of hypotheticals makes me think of how badly we need to get rid of Nagy. You know Wentz would be a trainwreck here.
Outside of a stretch where he made a few really terrible all time throws, he's had a pretty good season. I'm not one of those big Chris Ballard guys but he's easily better than Pace.