PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The bears probably using the outdated STAR interview process

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
OWNERSHIP isn't happy with Fields development? WTAF? Then don't hire Nagy, don't support his bullshit OFF, and his bad play-calling, his lack of support for Fields, and general negligence. FUCK ownership. Wow. This really pissed me off. If they trade Fields I'm done.

You guys will believe literally anything you read on twitter.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Or Morocco Brown who already worked with the Bears in the past but we haven't interviewed him yet and have interviewed Dodds which i'd be good with the combo of Eberflus and Dodds as long as they bring in the right OC.
Scratch that one off the list.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
My 2 most qualified wants Rick Smith and Omar Kahn haven't been comfirmed to interview.

Perhaps they are avoiding the Bears knowing that they wouldn't have full control without clueless meddling, aka Sweaty and Georgie.

I keep imagining qualified candidates trying not to laugh being questioned by these idiots

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Things like this make me hesitant with this guy. He only revealed this information after the fact. If he really did know the interview went terribly, why would he wait until after this information came out to say it? You'd think that would be something he'd want to mention right off the bat.
Probably because he wasn't told until after the fact. He probably asked his "source" why and the source told him that.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think DBB has some info but it’s getting out of hand. Why didn’t he break the terrible interview news before he withdrew? Like everyone of his posts has comments asking about Dodds. Seems full of shit on this one to me.

Reactions: chi

Rise

Liked Posts:
Oh well I’m all in on Omar Khan and keeping Kelly I think that is the best combination for the Bears. Also it keeps someone with Fields who was part of drafting him. I’m not interested in some ego who has to have drafted his qb at this time.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Ed Dodds looks like a elementary school gym teacher, fuck him.