***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So ownership non football guys aren’t going to be involved but are going to decide on Justin Fields future with the guy they select?
Right. Got it!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then ignore them. ?‍♂️

Some people consider him reputable. It’s fucking tiresome having a debate about him non stop. I can’t please all of you fuckers!
Ahh so it’s YOU

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Claiming people are triggered because they call out someone who’s every word you eat up. Just lazy MJY style of posting. Good work!
I post most everything to help people who aren’t on Twitter all day like me. I think I’ll stop. This is stupid.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
LOL. DBB seriously triggers da fuck out of some of you.
Triggered, no. Amused, yes.

Do you happen to be a White Sox fan? The last couple of offseasons and trade deadlines the twitter 'food' accounts were popping up. They got a couple things right and then went wild making claims and after a bit it was clear most of what they were saying was garbage, yet tons of people were hanging on their every word. This is very similar and I'm finding it amusing.

The truth is right or wrong it's fodder for social media and message boards to discuss. It really makes no difference if a hire gets out an hour or a day before it happens, it provides no real value but it feeds the ego of the twitter personality and it's funny to watch how self important people get being in the 'know'.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Thanks for sharing. I heard an Indy reporter say that he's not convinced Dodds really wants to be a GM. He's a scout and loves being a scout. He has an office that he is never in because he prefers to be on the road. He just might be in the best position for himself and the team he works for. I respect when someone can recognize that.
This. Nailed it with Dodds.