***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Rise

Liked Posts:
I would read the Atlantic article on Daboll. Sounds like he continues to grow and adapt and has learned from his past. Has shaken some Nagyisms. I would be happy with Leftwich as well but at this point I'd have more faith in Daboll in making the transition up.

Daboll is the top coordinator candidate for sure. Hopefully he wants to work with Fields and is willing to fight for the job. I think the Giants will wait for him as a fall back.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want no part of a head coach that needs to be told Ryan Fitzpatrick is not the answer.

The guy has been in the league for over 15 years and has never once lead a team to the playoffs.

If you are a head coach in 2021 and intentionally inserting Ryan Fitzpatrick into the lineup as your starting quarterback you should never coach again
So Ron Rivera should retire?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Frazier
Caldwell
Marvin Lewis

All 3 of them are a couple years away from assisted living. I'm sorry but I'm just not buying the idea that the McCaskey's are in the market for 60 and 70 year old coaches. Not with a new stadium on the way. Not with Justin Fields long term development at stake.

Did you listen to the press conference?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Dodds took a look at the roster, cap situation and lack of draft capital and thought 'Yeah, Pace really screwed the pooch on this one'
Pretty sure he knew where those things were in advance. If he didn’t…glad he’s no longer a candidate…