***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know what the Texans were expecting from the guy. That is so wrong.

He a lil lightskin like me so probably just figured out he was black.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're trying to get Watson back. Flores HC and promote Pep Hamilton OC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My point stands. Compare what he's working with to the Chiefs, Bills, Bucs, Cowboys, etc and it's not even remotely close.

Eh. A top 5 OL, top 5 RB duo in Harris/Stevenson and top 5 TE due with Henry/Smith. Really just weak at WR which does matter much when you dinkikg and dunking as much as they do.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eh. A top 5 OL, top 5 RB duo in Harris/Stevenson and top 5 TE due with Henry/Smith. Really just weak at WR which does matter much when you dinkikg and dunking as much as they do.
Now do the QB.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Bill Polian helping hire a GM is like the veterans committee in baseball voting for the Hall of Fame. It won’t come down to who is actually worthy it will come down to who is a friend.
Not completely true. Remember that Polian might suggest his own son too.

We can only hope that Polian's friends also happen to be really good football minds.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
How does that even work in football anyway? All respect to Billy Beane but football is 11 on 11 with too many variables to simply sign a guy who got 1000 yards recieving on one team and hope he does that in Chicago.
Why pay 18 -30 million for a 100 reception 1000 yard receiver, when you can get ten 10 reception 100 yard receivers for much less?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't disagree. I still think McDaniels is working with way less than other top offenses.

Less? Sure. Way less. Not sure I agree. They are 15 in yards, 6 in points and 9th in offensive DVOA. Not like they are overachieving massively. They are probably slightly above where you would expect them to be given how good their D is in terms of putting them in favorable situations.