***OFFICIAL 2013 NFL Draft Thread***

smartestbearfan

Just a Member
Liked Posts:
Reid fragel, just a wild throw of the dice. Only a few minutes left before the draft ends for the Bears...unless a trade.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I haven't recognized a name since the 3rd round, but I don't follow college football at all.

Edit: QB last pick... Total guess.

I dont follow college football at all either. I look at sites like walterfootball.com, look at positions of need, and then review the top guys still avl, read their descriptions and analyze how well they'd fit with the Bears. I also google stuff like the fastest WR 40 dashes. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21760757/2013-nfl-combine-40-yard-dash-results---wr since we need a speedy WR, then read the scout report on them. etc.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
Marquess Wilson!!!!! Another sleeper pick

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I updated my list. I really like:

TE Ryan Otten 6'5" 240lbs - he's an excellent receiver. good blocking potential. needs to bulk up.

WR Lanear Sampson, Mark Harrison, Tyrone Goard,
DT/NT Kwame Geathers
C Braden Hansen

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Marques Wilson WR Washington St

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is your 7th round WR and the next message board hero.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Overview
Wilson enters his junior season as the most highly regarded pro prospect from Washington State since cornerback Marcus Trufant was selected No. 11 overall by the Seattle Seahawks in 2003.

As the featured target in Paul Wullf's offense, Wilson's production has been spectacular. He wasted little time in proving to be a difference-maker for Washington State, breaking the school's freshman records for catches (55) and receiving yards (1,006) and tying the all-time mark in touchdown receptions (five) from a first-year player.

Wilson's numbers not only stood out against former Cougars, his 55 catches led all NCAA freshman receivers in 2010. Despite a revolving door at quarterback last year, Wilson was fantastic in 2011, shattering school records with 82 grabs for 1,388 yards and ranking second in WSU history with 12 touchdown catches.

Needless to say, there is a great deal of anticipation as to what Wilson could accomplish as the focal point in Mike Leach's high-octane passing attack. An All-American season or perhaps even a shot at the Biletnikof Award certainly seems possible, as does a potentially high draft pick whenever Wilson should elect to make himself eligible to the NFL.
Analysis
Though not a classic burner, the lean and athletic Wilson is a natural pass-catcher with impressive body control and deceptive speed.

Wilson needs to continue to get bigger and stronger (on tape he looks closer to 175), make his route-running a bit more precise and try to develop a bit more explosiveness. He's a naturally long-strider who is at his best running under Jeff Tuel's deep balls or using his long arms and body control to beat defenders in jump-ball situations.thers

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Marquess Wilson quit the Washington State team this past season and accused coach Mike Leach of abuse. He later recanted.
5:50pm - 27 Apr 13

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Marquess Wilson was projected as a first rounder going into this year, but he basically quit the team. He hates Mike Leach.

Good pick.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Wilson reportedly walked out of a conditioning session, which led to his suspension in October

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overview
Wilson enters his junior season as the most highly regarded pro prospect from Washington State since cornerback Marcus Trufant was selected No. 11 overall by the Seattle Seahawks in 2003.

As the featured target in Paul Wullf's offense, Wilson's production has been spectacular. He wasted little time in proving to be a difference-maker for Washington State, breaking the school's freshman records for catches (55) and receiving yards (1,006) and tying the all-time mark in touchdown receptions (five) from a first-year player.

Wilson's numbers not only stood out against former Cougars, his 55 catches led all NCAA freshman receivers in 2010. Despite a revolving door at quarterback last year, Wilson was fantastic in 2011, shattering school records with 82 grabs for 1,388 yards and ranking second in WSU history with 12 touchdown catches.

Needless to say, there is a great deal of anticipation as to what Wilson could accomplish as the focal point in Mike Leach's high-octane passing attack. An All-American season or perhaps even a shot at the Biletnikof Award certainly seems possible, as does a potentially high draft pick whenever Wilson should elect to make himself eligible to the NFL.
Analysis
Though not a classic burner, the lean and athletic Wilson is a natural pass-catcher with impressive body control and deceptive speed.

Wilson needs to continue to get bigger and stronger (on tape he looks closer to 175), make his route-running a bit more precise and try to develop a bit more explosiveness. He's a naturally long-strider who is at his best running under Jeff Tuel's deep balls or using his long arms and body control to beat defenders in jump-ball situations.thers

THE Washington St. University? The same football juggernaut that gave Ryan Leaf!