CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Some thought Wilson would be a very high pick going into this year but his season unraveled in a big way. #Bears have minimal risk.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
"Marquess Wilson quit the Washington State team this past season and accused coach Mike Leach of abuse. He later recanted.
"

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
I love that the same people who have no idea who Marquess Wilson is act like they know who Emery should pick.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Yes thank you..and we all know mike leach is a *******

MIKE LEACH SAYS, "I'M GOOD PEOPLE"

Coach_Leach_KLEW.jpg

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
If what you guys are reporting is true... Amazing 7th round pick....

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Somehow I don't think we will get Mike Leach this time making calls to say his WR isn't a diva.. Like he did for Crabtree.

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes thank you..and we all know mike leach is a *******

I had honestly forgotten about this kid until I read that he was the one that pissed on Mike Leach's leg (metaphorically speaking). There are a lot of kids that don't like their coach and just deal with it. I agree that Leach is a douche but I just think, well grow some thicker skin and toughen up buttercup. I hope he has grown up and doesn't walk out when the Bears strength & conditioning coach is calling him a pussy and screaming in his face to give him two more reps. I also hope he doesn't quit when the other players start hazing him by leaving Leach head cutouts everywhere he goes. Kid has talent but football is not for quitters so I hope he has gotten that out of his system. If he has grown or the Bears coaches can thicken that skin a bit then it is a 7th round steal.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had honestly forgotten about this kid until I read that he was the one that pissed on Mike Leach's leg (metaphorically speaking). There are a lot of kids that don't like their coach and just deal with it. I agree that Leach is a douche but I just think, well grow some thicker skin and toughen up buttercup. I hope he has grown up and doesn't walk out when the Bears strength & conditioning coach is calling him a pussy and screaming in his face to give him two more reps. I also hope he doesn't quit when the other players start hazing him by leaving Leach head cutouts everywhere he goes. Kid has talent but football is not for quitters so I hope he has gotten that out of his system. If he has grown or the Bears coaches can thicken that skin a bit then it is a 7th round steal.

I know its sports and all but poeple dont deserve to be treated like that. I of course dont know the whole story but more kids should hold their coaches accountable to treating players like human beings

rob923

Liked Posts:

Yeah, good pick for late 7th round. Even if he quits and goes crying home to daddy, nothing lost.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Hahaha!

Martellus Bennett ‏@JoeGryffindor 4m
"@AdamSchefter: Fact of day: Mel Kiper Jr. NEVER has taken a bathroom break during any draft. Ever." Who gives a flying f**k. He's lame.

<3 Black Unicorn.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Double post!

Your Boy Roy ‏@yourboyroy 24m
Emery regarding all the tackles they've added "It's a little bit of a redo". Doh!

Lawl. A single tear slides down Webb's taco-crusted cheek.