Official 2023 Training Camp thread

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow

Ok. That's enough.

Just to make something clear...this isn't about your opinions. Or about you "coming at me". I couldn't care less what a dweeb like you thinks about me.

It's about being disruptive. Even when you "talk football" it's clear that the intent is to bait other people into arguments to make this thread about you getting the attention you so desperately crave.

This thread is not, and will not be about you. It's about training camp.

Goodbye.

no justification needed

fuckwit may not have crossed the letter of the law, he certainly violated the intent

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who are these stans?
He just makes this stuff up. Like "more than two wr is not traditional" "run protection" and "takes late round OL at least 3 years to develop anchor"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, throw it away and Hail Mary the next one. Look at the clock. Not a game affecting play in any way and a fine time to wing it. I've pointed out the same weirdness on the rep but it's still a poor decision. Now for perspective. This was a leg wary, concussed Fields that happened to make a bad choice with a few second left in the 1/2... like every QB does. The entire, 'look at this one random play' as an indicator of anything is ridiculous and does not need to be defended.
I keep hearing this "concussed" theory tossed about as if it were fact? Has it ever been confirmed? Link?
And if it is true, what kind of incompetent training staff do the Bears have?
Why would you put a concussed QB in to play when you are actively "tanking"?
So much bullshit here, you don't seem to realize your excuses for piss poor play last year start to contradict themselves.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I keep hearing this "concussed" theory tossed about as if it were fact? Has it ever been confirmed? Link?
And if it is true, what kind of incompetent training staff do the Bears have?
Why would you put a concussed QB in to play when you are actively "tanking"?
So much bullshit here, you don't seem to realize your excuses for piss poor play last year start to contradict themselves.
LOL. Now your on about a pass thrown with 5 sec left in the 1/2 as well. True bedfellows. Cellmates?