Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Randy moss certainly didn't run this quote out there about TylerScott, he said this shit about George pickens
I would have rolled those dice but can't be unhappy about Brisker and Gordon. 3 WRs and a dozen picks went between Gordon and Pickens so it wasn't just the Bear.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing this "concussed" theory tossed about as if it were fact? Has it ever been confirmed? Link?
And if it is true, what kind of incompetent training staff do the Bears have?
Why would you put a concussed QB in to play when you are actively "tanking"?
So much bullshit here, you don't seem to realize your excuses for piss poor play last year start to contradict themselves.
@nvanprooyen can we get this Lions “stan” out of this perfectly nice training camp thread? Talking about shit that happened 6 months ago.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While that may be true, they were one of the most cohesive defenses we have seen between then and now. They came in 2nd in defense by yards allowed because we sat starters against the vikings. If we are going to throw rankings around, that is a thing. And Tommie was poised truly to be generational IMO until he got injured in 2006. That was the context of this discussion

the way the D was always ravenous to take the ball away and score TDs made them so fun to watch.

They were completely unique in the total confidence they had as a unit in their ability to win games all without an O.

I have a lot of nostalgia for that swagger on D

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing this "concussed" theory tossed about as if it were fact? Has it ever been confirmed? Link?
And if it is true, what kind of incompetent training staff do the Bears have?
Why would you put a concussed QB in to play when you are actively "tanking"?
So much bullshit here, you don't seem to realize your excuses for piss poor play last year start to contradict themselves.
Shut the fuck up about this stupid ass play from last year.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shut the fuck up about this stupid ass play from last year.

It's such a dumb play, but ultimately it's meaningless. The Bears roster at that point was beat to shit against a red hot team competing for the playoffs. No excuse for the dumb play, but Fields will have a better showing against Detroit when he's not throwing to Pettis, Simba Webster and Pringle.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's such a dumb play, but ultimately it's meaningless. The Bears roster at that point was beat to shit against a red hot team competing for the playoffs. No excuse for the dumb play, but Fields will have a better showing against Detroit when he's not throwing to Pettis, Simba Webster and Pringle.
He also had a concussion and was injured earlier as well. Lions just got buttfucked the week prior, which all but ended their playoff push, at Carolina. And they did little to improve the issues that plagued them in that game.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He also had a concussion and was injured earlier as well. Lions just got buttfucked the week prior, which all but ended their playoff push, at Carolina. And they did little to improve the issues that plagued them in that game.

That game aside, I'm still mad at the bullshit call negating that Sanborn INT in the redzone that would have sealed the deal up 2 scores.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That game aside, I'm still mad at the bullshit call negating that Sanborn INT in the redzone that would have sealed the deal up 2 scores.
But then again, we have a moral victory and lose the #1 pick. What matters more now? Ending 4-12 or landing DJ Moore and a bunch of picks?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shout out to @Perspective who I imagine has deactivated his account by now. #PaceCanDraft

One of the most hilariously premature crownings of a completely mediocre player that I can think of.
Hopefully it’s not plastic fork night in the mental hospital. I’d hate for a certain poster to slit his wrists when he comes to the realization Pace was in fact, a doosh. Hopefully it’s Xanax night too.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
maybe you should ban yourself as well?
Around 40 people liked the post where I kicked @Black Rainbow from this thread. One person disliked it. You.

So I feel like it's pretty safe to say the majority here appreciates my effort to keep this thread clear of as much bullshit as possible. And you have some sort of weird hardon for the absolutely worst posters here.

But thanks for chiming in with your opinions on moderation that I give zero fucks about.