dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Watching NFL Network live at Bears camp now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Of course most of the show has been about the Dolphins and they even went back to yesterday's show to show more of what they already showed about the Cowboys.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
That's actually super interesting. I didn't realize that many of Kmets TDs came off plays where the D thought he was run blocking. Can't wait to see what they can dial up.
Rob Schmitz is one of my favorite amateur analysts because of shit like this. Super detail oriented and finds cool wrinkles like that. Although a (small) grain of salt needed as his judgement on “a db treating Kmet as a run blocker” may not always be accurate, I still think he’s right more often than not.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rob Schmitz is one of my favorite amateur analysts because of shit like this. Super detail oriented and finds cool wrinkles like that. Although a (small) grain of salt needed as his judgement on “a db treating Kmet as a run blocker” may not always be accurate, I still think he’s right more often than not.
I invited him here once. He posted a few times until he was run off the island of misfit toys.