***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would take Trubisky next year over Josh Allen. That kid looked broken. Should have been picked twice. Can't stay in the pocket. Is horribly inaccurate. More so than Mitch IMO.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would take Trubisky next year over Josh Allen. That kid looked broken. Should have been picked twice. Can't stay in the pocket. Is horribly inaccurate. More so than Mitch IMO.
yea Allen took a dump seriously.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile, it's the NFL, 2019/20 postseason, and a guy is playing FB and LB.

Throwback.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
oh great ..did we just watched a commercial seeing a bear get fuckin stitched up?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Again pussy wheres the talent around him.

Wheres your argument?

"Lol right"

You never have a fucking intelligent argument. Hes got all that talent or the same then name that guy or those guys?
Saying Mitch performed bad because of the talent around him is more of an indicator of Mitch and his capabilities than it is anything else.

The talent is their on the Bears. Do you not remember last year? The team hasn’t changed that much. The bears talent is on par with the rest of the NFL. Look at the Buffalo Bills. Who TF is John Brown? Wow they somehow made the playoffs. The bears don’t even have the worst OL in the NFL. Watson was sacked 7...SEVEN, times tonight.
All of your arguments suck. You are sticking up for a shit QB and false hope. The sooner you accept that the better you’re off.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I assume the recently ignored Chris is still here talking nonsense or people are arguing with themselves

Anyways that pass a min ago by Brady was the best pass he's made all season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Saying Mitch performed bad because of the talent around him is more of an indicator of Mitch and his capabilities than it is anything else.

The talent is their on the Bears. Do you not remember last year? The team hasn’t changed that much. The bears talent is on par with the rest of the NFL. Look at the Buffalo Bills. Who TF is John Brown? Wow they somehow made the playoffs. The bears don’t even have the worst OL in the NFL. Watson was sacked 7...SEVEN, times tonight.
All of your arguments suck. You are sticking up for a shit QB and false hope. The sooner you accept that the better you’re off.

Watson wouldn't have been sacked 7 times tonight if he would have got his hot reads right or hold on to the ball too long. Point still stands though...Trubisky sucks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He had a passing & rushing TD. Around 250 yards passing & 50 rushing. 80 percent completion and a 121 rating.

HE GOT SACKED 7 TIMES! How many more did he escape?

If that's not superman, idk what is. Lesser QBs would have lost that game.
Bad first half but the second half/OT was nothing short of a Superman effort. How many QBs could still make some of the throws and runs he did after 7 sacks and in the face of constant pressure? I damn near broke my hand clapping after he got out of that OT sack for the game winning throw on the catch and run.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Watson wouldn't have been sacked 7 times tonight if he would have got his hot reads right or hold on to the ball too long. Point still stands though...Trubisky sucks.

I agree with this half those sacks were on Watson. But at the same time he didn’t get rattled kept his composure and delivered in the second half. It wasn’t his best game that’s for damn sure but fans often times forgive the bad first half for the end of game theatrics. wish he was a bear idc what anyone wants to say about that.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree with this half those sacks were on Watson. But at the same time he didn’t get rattled kept his composure and delivered in the second half. It wasn’t his best game that’s for damn sure but fans often times forgive the bad first half for the end of game theatrics. wish he was a bear idc what anyone wants to say about that.

True that, Mitch would have assumed the fetal position and Nagy would have made up another injury to bench him.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Earlier, Nantz said "The crowd wanted a flag"

I hate that announcement, the crowd always wants a fucking flag.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To put Henry's size into perspective

Attachments

• 81333340_3440094502732150_7946205056884277248_o.jpg
    81333340_3440094502732150_7946205056884277248_o.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 5

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
I like how you quote and laugh at a post made a couple hours ago. Also, he led all QBs in QB rating in the regular season HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally a fucking stud this season. LOL at the poster who thinks accepting/declining penalties is "playcalling". Dumbfuck boomer Mitch apologist hahahahahahahaha

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Henry the leading reciever for the Titans, with 1 reception for 22yds

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I like how you quote and laugh at a post made a couple hours ago. Also, he led all QBs in QB rating in the regular season HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally a fucking stud this season. LOL at the poster who thinks accepting/declining penalties is "playcalling". Dumbfuck boomer Mitch apologist hahahahahahahaha
They mentioned earlier on the NFL radio broadcast that Tennessee leads all NFL teams in red zone efficiency. Tannehill has been playing safe and Henry sure helps. But when they had Mariota, they were just so shitty on O. They would score 9 points every week. They are so much better now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They mentioned earlier on the NFL radio broadcast that Tennessee leads all NFL teams in red zone efficiency. Tannehill has been playing safe and Henry sure helps. But when they had Mariota, they were just so shitty on O. They would score 9 points every week. They are so much better now.
Theyve also had a ton of TDs from outside the redzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.