***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You guys love your one game sample sizes and completely ignoring body of work. I guess when you're a Trubisky apologist, you can only go by singular games/play.

Also, Tony Romo, the guy you think is shit at his job, is great once again.
When someone asks my brother a question about Trump, he is unable to answer without mentioning Hillary.

Your references to Trubisky in literally every post remind me of that, and I get a good laugh.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was that basically game?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you're kind of hostile. what are you hoping to get from the forum if everyone who supported Trubisky admitted that they were wrong?

An erection.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you're kind of hostile. what are you hoping to get from the forum if everyone who supported Trubisky admitted that they were wrong?
I would feel very successful in a very unfulfilling life filled with shattered dreams and emptiness, living in a cage in my grandmas basement.

You keep calling people angry and hostile. Are you doing a research paper on football fans on message boards? This is how this works.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Saying Mitch performed bad because of the talent around him is more of an indicator of Mitch and his capabilities than it is anything else.

The talent is their on the Bears. Do you not remember last year? The team hasn’t changed that much. The bears talent is on par with the rest of the NFL. Look at the Buffalo Bills. Who TF is John Brown? Wow they somehow made the playoffs. The bears don’t even have the worst OL in the NFL. Watson was sacked 7...SEVEN, times tonight.
All of your arguments suck. You are sticking up for a shit QB and false hope. The sooner you accept that the better you’re off.

Yeah it has? The TEs are both injured. Youre playing a DT at RG, youre RT is injured.

Stfu youre dumb

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When someone asks my brother a question about Trump, he is unable to answer without mentioning Hillary.

Your references to Trubisky in literally every post remind me of that, and I get a good laugh.
You want to know why? Because i'm usually arguing with a Trubisky apologist. They talk shit about QBs better than the guy they spend every day defending.

I'm glad you got a good laugh. I felt bad for you earlier after you admitted to being a miserable fuck because of the 2017 draft.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would feel very successful in a very unfulfilling life filled with shattered dreams and emptiness, living in a cage in my grandmas basement.

You keep calling people angry and hostile. Are you doing a research paper on football fans on message boards? This is how this works.
thanks

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Long, long ago, when the Pats settled for 3 after 1st and goal at the one, it seemed, obviously, like it could come back to hurt them.

But I wasn't expecting the Titans' second quarter TD to be the end of the scoring.

Way too early to count out the Pats, of course. But it could be.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You want to know why? Because i'm usually arguing with a Trubisky apologist. They talk shit about QBs better than the guy they spend every day defending.

I'm glad you got a good laugh. I felt bad for you earlier after you admitted to being a miserable fuck because of the 2017 draft.
You need help with reading comprehension, among other things.

Hillary!
Trubisky!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Absolutely NO WAY to say he should not have run that in, but if he goes down, game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.