***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Giants IGT — New York, New York

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s a 7 point game. You really can’t see how a team might try something funny in that situation? He’s trying to prevent a busted coverage on the pass they were obviously expecting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop...you're making zero sense...like that timeout

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol, could you pick an any more different scenario?

It’s not different. I’m talking about the Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary to kill us at soldier field. Shit happens. Take a TO and make sure it doesn’t happen.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Time out was terrible but why that stupid prevent D, you know they are running....��

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why call the time out after wasting 10-15 seconds. What you gonna do in 17 seconds IF would’ve got it back

Wasting 30 seconds! It lacked any logic! Either call it right after the play to give your offense time, or let it run. There’s absolutely no benefit to waiting 30 seconds, then calling a TO.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is only a seven point game and really should be 30 nothing all kept close bc of Daniel!

That was the dumbest fucking timeout I have ever seen! That’s fucking ridiculous!

The bears might just find a way to lose this game!!!!! You can’t win in the nfl trying to impose your will by running the football. It’s meaningless in today’s nfl.

I have a bad feeling that will come back to cost us the game. Daniel has missed wide open receivers and o line blocking has been horrendous too. If chase doesn’t throw pick 6 and then another interception in red zone it could have and should have been 28-0.

You see what happens when Eli has to pass to catch up, he gets killed.

But that first half is just as much on Nagy by thinking he’s too cute by trying to get the running game going. We haven’t needed it the entire season. It’s not important in this league. It’s far too hard to sustain drives running the ball. That looked like a John fucking fox offense!

You can’t dominate and be up by 4 and might be down by three after first possession of the third quarter. Nagy needs to open the play book again and stop playing not to lose.

The bears ran the ball well in that half and guess what, it doesn’t win football games anymore.

The wideouts are getting fucking pissed on the field.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Wrong. Let the clock run out. What are we gonna do with 30 seconds with this offense. Points are on Nagy. This is not debatable

Dead on, dude you're on the road with a backup QB in sloppy conditions. Take the 14-7 lead into half time and be happy about it. I'm not inside Nagy's head, but we've played two teams back-to-back with bad records and Nagy has made decisions two weeks in a row to keep bad teams in the game. Just because your opponent's record is bad, doesn't mean that you should coach down. Any one can beat you any week, you have to respect all opponents. I really hope he doesn't make overly complicated decisions like this in the playoffs against NO or the Rams. Boy ole boy

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Nagy's mistake was waiting to call the TO. Either call the TO right away or don't call it at all. If Nagy had called the TO right away, the Giants may not have gone for it on fourth, as the Bears would have more time to score if they didn't convert the 4th down. Instead, there was barely any time left, so it made going for it on fourth a no brainer (although I thought they were going to go for a hail mary).

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry, fellas, the real Chevy Chase gonna show up in the 2nd half and light it up. My concern is where is the pass rush against this weak o-line of the Giants? Thank goodness the Bears secondary is so good and Eli is so bad.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It’s not different. I’m talking about the Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary to kill us at soldier field. Shit happens. Take a TO and make sure it doesn’t happen.

Lol. Please stop.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yes. This game hasn’t exactly been a walk in the park

You let the clock continue to run while playing prevent there. Nagy essentially gave the Giants an extra timeout to get a field goal.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
63 and 71....starting QBs yard totals. Pathetic.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wtf Daniel

lob that and you have an easy TD

that play prob the most infuriating thing I have seen all year

Underthrown as well. You could see our guy starting to slow up for it before the pick.
Daniel is still our best option here. Thank god it's the Giants. This is why I wanted Mitch to dress. I wouldn't have put him in yet but I hope we wont need him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You let the clock continue to run while playing prevent there. Nagy essentially gave the Giants an extra timeout to get a field goal.

The point of the TO was to make sure the defense was all on the same page and to prevent a busted coverage not to save time

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't worry, fellas, the real Chevy Chase gonna show up in the 2nd half and light it up. My concern is where is the pass rush against this weak o-line of the Giants? Thank goodness the Bears secondary is so good and Eli is so bad.

no traction. Maybe change their cleats.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Nagy and morons on here think Chase would have led us to a score with less that 10 seconds from our 25

mecha

Liked Posts:
you cannot under any measure justify that timeout. let the clock run and accept the 14-7 lead.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy was called a genius moments ago and now he went from that to an idiot? Lmao

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Reminding myself that Chases’s two INTs led to a 14 point swing and we still lead.

Breathe.

That’s one way to look at it.

Another is that the Bears are a Robinson circus catch and an Akiem Hicks rushing touchdown away from being down.