***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Giants IGT — New York, New York

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
To all you idiots who thought the giants weren’t good enough to beat a chase Daniel led team...there you go

pablovi

Liked Posts:
8-5 here we come.

9-7 or at best 10-6 at the end.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow... everything that could go wrong, did go wrong today. Now it puts the division in doubt.

Go Cards and Pats!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why didn’t they blow that dead right away like they did for Cohen .. I mean Cohen did go untouched didn’t he?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Giants are so much better in every phase today. Credit to them.

What game did you watch?

14 point swing on Chase INTs. 4 points lost on blown call. Lost by 7. “Better in every phase”?

KCbear

Liked Posts:
I don't ever want to hear someone complain about trubisky again lol... What a horrid performance by chase.

In fairness to him the whole team was shit, bit it starts with how poorly he played

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
2 INTs and 3 fumbles ain’t gonna get it done.

That field goal to end the first half and the missed Cohen TD are going to be the difference, to say nothing of the 50 yard Beckham throw and Pick 6, along with an INT in the Red Zone.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Start...fucking...walking.

Disgraceful performance. Absolutely infuriating.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Still in first place and the viking will lose to the Patriots,its like this week never happened..

On to the Rams

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I pick the Bears, but the Giants play every game close and Daniel isn't very good, so a Giants win wouldn't shock me either. Win or lose, I think it's pretty Nutless of Nagy to bench players cause he looks down the competition. Bears need a likely three more wins for the division, why mess around with things on maybe the easiest win left on the schedule?

Called it. Next time Nagy and the fans think its okay to bench a starter cause he's not 100%, just remember this shit storm of a game. This is on all the dopes that told us Daniel would be fine.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
And of fucking course the fudge just tied it up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sit Mitch next week.

Why play a player who can play. I wish I could be given the chance to ask Nagy a question in the postgame.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
good bye week practice...in the end this game doesn't mean much in the big picture and we treated it like that, because that is what is was. We have to take care of business within our division. Those games our team will care about. Do that and in the end all that matters is winning in the playoffs.

dredez18

Liked Posts:
Terrible preformance after their bye, and a terrible preformance after a mini bye.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall would have won by 55 if Trubs played. No doubt. He can throw that ball over them mountains