***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Giants IGT — New York, New York

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
This loss is just horrible. They should have won this game by 2 scores with how well the D played today.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Said before the game. Running a risk and this isn’t a gimme. Playing Daniel was a mistake. If the team knows Trubs was ready to go that locker room should be pissed.

What fucking Mistake? Trubisky plays next game and so on. If we can’t beat the next teams all the way to the playoffs, then we don’t fucking deserve to be in there. Doesn’t matter if we have a first round by or not. You play games and you win them no matter who they are. Pussy ass motherfuckers scared of the Rams and Packer with Trubisky playing. Bunch of fucking bitches whining.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
so the refs call cohen down when he wasn't touched...but don't call gabriel down when he wasn't touched either??

bearscubsfan

Liked Posts:
That's a bad loss...But with that said i don't know how many road games you are going to win with Chase at QB...can't count on a pick six every game like the Lions

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Sometimes, losing to an opponent you didn't take seriously, is a good thing. It makes you take a long hard look at yourself.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Mitch was able to play and Nagy played Daniel because this game was a ‘guaranteed’ win, then this would be his worst coaching decision so far... in my opinion.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I agree, but it is what it is. Too many people got cocky the Bears could sleep walk a win. You play your starters....Nagy will have to learn the hard way.
It's one thing to bench robinson to heal his groin, or even mack with the ankle. It's a whole different level to not play the qb. Time and time again, we've seen that backup qbs seriously inhibit a teams chances to win.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
onGComZ.gif

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
So many missed opportunities.

Chase needs to be left in NY. Christ almight, he blew chunks and is directly the reason the Bears lose today.

Now the Pack are tied and the Bears are gonna have to hope New England does them a solid and beats Minnesota. If not, hold on to your nutsacks. The division will be up for grabs again.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Said before the game. Running a risk and this isn’t a gimme. Playing Daniel was a mistake. If the team knows Trubs was ready to go that locker room should be pissed.

They did, they all saw him throwing before the game. Nagy is gonna take a lot of heat from this one. Every time I think he does something good, he fucks something up and makes me question my praise.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Vikings win out and they win the division.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Blame Daniels all you want... mostly deserved. But lets not overlook the elephant in the room, which is an awful OLine. Their run blocking has been horrible the past several games. Their pass protection has been horrible. Trubisky has concealed their issues by scrambling, plain and simple.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And of fucking course the fudge just tied it up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Pack had 12 minutes to throw (with no holding ofcourse)
Rodgers to wr who lands out, but is ruled to have gotten his feet in. But as is always the case in Lambeau, the contrversial call in green bay’s favor can not be seen on replay.

Every time.