***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Giants IGT — New York, New York

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Blame Daniels all you want... mostly deserved. But lets not overlook the elephant in the room, which is an awful OLine. Their run blocking has been horrible the past several games. Their pass protection has been horrible. Trubisky has concealed their issues by scrambling, plain and simple.

No, anyone can play oline so well that you need someone like Mack to beat them. It's not important to the team.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Blame Daniels all you want... mostly deserved. But lets not overlook the elephant in the room, which is an awful OLine. Their run blocking has been horrible the past several games. Their pass protection has been horrible. Trubisky has concealed their issues by scrambling, plain and simple.

I said, earlier in this thread, that Harry Heistand is stealing money... The run blocking went from being a strength, to a fucking liability with his hire.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
If Vikings and Packers lose, this game means nothing

no injuries from this game. Thats the silver lining

False, in two weeks the Vikings will most likely be 6-6-1. We will be 8-5. If we lose to the Packers, and we probably will with our luck, we will need to now win in Minnesota to win the division. So again, even if the Vikings lose their next two, we will most likely still need to win in their place.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
What fucking Mistake? Trubisky plays next game and so on. If we can’t beat the next teams all the way to the playoffs, then we don’t fucking deserve to be in there. Doesn’t matter if we have a first round by or not. You play games and you win them no matter who they are. Pussy ass motherfuckers scared of the Rams and Packer with Trubisky playing. Bunch of fucking bitches whining.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk
Seem to be putting words in my mouth. I was talking about this game. Take you pussy calling shit elsewhere.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The timeout heard round the world. That timeout before half completely changed the momentum of this game. Could have sent them to half feeling like shit like they couldn't get anything done against this defense. Instead you gave them a spark. The end half plays out a lot different without it. Bears could easily be 8-6 in a few weeks. Terrible decisions all around about this game.

Coach blamers.

D allowed a22 yard run with five missed tackles, but it is the tomeout that gets blamed.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
What fucking Mistake? Trubisky plays next game and so on. If we can’t beat the next teams all the way to the playoffs, then we don’t fucking deserve to be in there. Doesn’t matter if we have a first round by or not. You play games and you win them no matter who they are. Pussy ass motherfuckers scared of the Rams and Packer with Trubisky playing. Bunch of fucking bitches whining.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Yeah, cause they just crushed a far shittier team today right? Play Mitch today, you might have a 2.5 game lead by the end of the day. Might be down to a half game lead now.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Last chance for Chicago??? We're down 10 with 1:42 left.