Official Bears vs Oakland Raiders Pre-Season Game Two Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekmann

Liked Posts:
Hello Everyone,

I am a new member that was invited to come over and enjoy the game with fellow Bears fans from a member on the CBMB. Been a member of that forum for probably 9 to 10 years, I don't post much but I check in often to get any news and updates to the team. Anxious to see a little more of the starters tonight, hope that happens.....

El Oso

Liked Posts:
So how long are the starters projected to play? Was it one quarter? Or till the half? I remember hearing something about playing them longer until the third game and resting the fourth. I'm not sure if the plan for any of those games is to go into the third quarter, so I'm thinking maybe one quarter today.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
I believe the starters will play more than last week but if they are looking good I won't bet real long since rosters will need cutting soon and coaches need to look at other players.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
that link for the game up yet? If it is, you should edit the first post and add it.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What it be boys! I may get fired for being on here at work - but hell w/ it - BEAR DOWN!

windycity36

Liked Posts:
Hello Everyone,

I am a new member that was invited to come over and enjoy the game with fellow Bears fans from a member on the CBMB. Been a member of that forum for probably 9 to 10 years, I don't post much but I check in often to get any news and updates to the team. Anxious to see a little more of the starters tonight, hope that happens.....

Hey what was your name on the boards i been there from like 2 remodels ago from 2000

stam

Liked Posts:
i hope the staters play into the 2nd at least

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
Rush posted it a while ago but the game isn't on yet we are looking at some pretty colors on the link waiting.

thekmann

Liked Posts:
So how long are the starters projected to play? Was it one quarter? Or till the half? I remember hearing something about playing them longer until the third game and resting the fourth. I'm not sure if the plan for any of those games is to go into the third quarter, so I'm thinking maybe one quarter today.

Don't really know, but as long as Oakland doesn't throw the kitchen sink in like Rivera did last week with all his blitz packages, I would expect Jay and Co to at least go 5 series tonight, but of course that is dependent on the "D" keeping the Raiders offense off the field....

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Link to the game is edited in the 1st post and is also here.

Watch Live Oakland Raiders vs Chicago Bears

It's not on yet though. Still colored screen waiting for the game coverage to start. This is the atdhe.net version.

Reactions: X

moody

Liked Posts:
Was wondering if the link will be here in the thread pages, or placed on the first page. This is my first time...so be gentle, lol.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
welcome all.......WOW@ALL these new guys

hope you stick around...alot to see here

great place to talk bears and other chicago sports

who...me?

Liked Posts:
First time here, it is a pleasure. Looking fwd to seing the oline improve

Status