Official Bears vs Oakland Raiders Pre-Season Game Two Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
I can't stand this cover-who crap defense. Are we the only team in the league that uses it anymore? I can't wait (even if we have a good season as a whole) to see Lovie fired and this crap defense gone. I used to think we need new blood because players got old and lost their swagger. I don't think that anymore. It's just a shit defense in addition to the players losing faith in it.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Exactly, the Raiders may not be a playoff caliber team, but they clearly are prepared to compete. The Bears look like they just started training camp, and that's the sad truth, I was very hopeful about this year, but I have drastically lowered all my expectations.

Same thing here, it was a painful realization :shot:

:pray::bears:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The most important part of the game...at the time the starters were pulled, Bears up 14-13.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
The most important part of the game...at the time the starters were pulled, Bears up 14-13.

Sorry to disagree but the most inportant part of the game was our QB being sacked 5 times in a half by a team that is far from a contender

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But even with all the sacks, Cutler looked solid. If it wasn't for drops (which I understand are "part of the game") Cutler would've been 11-15...We knew it Martz's system there were going to be sacks and turnovers due to the amount of time it takes to develop plays. Let's see what Tice can do in the 3rd game before we panic.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who got the t-shirt?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I didn't do the drawing, but I am going to go through and calculate everybody who entered and hopefully have a winner by tomorrow. Then give away another during that game.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't do the drawing, but I am going to go through and calculate everybody who entered and hopefully have a winner by tomorrow. Then give away another during that game.

Sweet. I got your back...I'll take the first 20 pages if you want...but you gotta bump my 1K to a 2K button first. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.