Official Bears vs Oakland Raiders Pre-Season Game Two Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearage77

Liked Posts:
I'm watching the veetle feed on my iPhone4 and it stops every 30 sec or so.. But like I said 'if you pause it, it'll play for a while.

Oh great your iPhone is doing better than my desktop hardwired......

Payton050407

Liked Posts:
I gave up on the veetle link. It looks great when it first loads, then it stalls. Maybe because I'm on a wireless network. The atdhe.net feed is a lot more stable, and it's The Chicago feed. Much better! :)

Dude thank you for that link, those raider anouncers and constant buffering was aggrevating the hell out of me--- this one with bear anouncers at least eventhough this is scrub clean up now. Thanks again lets get this in there!!

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
LeFevour is making some good throws, and the WR's are making good catches! Le Fevour looks a lot more comfortable today.

kevperro

Liked Posts:
Id take anything that comes out of lovies mouth with a grain of salt..

He isn't going to say anything bad. He isn't Ditka.

I think they will have a hard time putting a positive spin on the Oline play this game. Tice expended all his magic pixie dust trying to make 7th rounders into 1st rounders and our 1st rounder looked like trash.

Bearage77

Liked Posts:
Yeah, hard to say, but I'm using a powerhouse of a computer built for gaming, so maybe Veetle's site just needs a good rig to handle the video stream. Either that, or it is a driver issue of some kind. But pretty much impossible to tell without taking a big long poll on everyone's machines.

I'm pretty sure it all comes down to network.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
How did the starter look tonight didn't get to see it because my power is out.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Starters looked alright, 1st quarter was abysmal outside of a 90 yard TD run by Forte he sprung off.

Cutler looked a little more comfortable in the 2nd quarter but overall the offensive line was blah.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
well it is preseason. So i am not going to take to much in from this game. Did DA look good tonight.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Cutler was too busy getting sacked over and over and over to connect with DA unfortunately.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
well it is preseason. So i am not going to take to much in from this game. Did DA look good tonight.

I keep hear people say this all the time during this preseason. And its total BS.
My question is why do all the other team look like there ready to play and we don't even look like we're ready for the preseason.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
I want to see our new QB get some snaps, is he supposed to play tonight?

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I know they aren't perfect all of the time, but it will be a sad day when Congress finally figures out how to shut them down.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
I keep hear people say this all the time during this preseason. And its total BS.
My question is why do all the other team look like there ready to play and we don't even look like we're ready for the preseason.

Exactly, the Raiders may not be a playoff caliber team, but they clearly are prepared to compete. The Bears look like they just started training camp, and that's the sad truth, I was very hopeful about this year, but I have drastically lowered all my expectations.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Maynard and Gould must be having a nightmare of a game out there, I'm just glad both of them are leaving the game without injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.