Official Bears vs Oakland Raiders Pre-Season Game Two Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payton050407

Liked Posts:
There's a better feed than Veetle? The feed I'm getting from Veetle I think is incredible.
My veetle feed is spectacular for 2 secs. then the play starts it blurrs in Hi Def and studdars, buffers the skips to a sideline shot in between plays, maybe its me but idk, unfortunatley DTV said they couldnt put a dish on my house to many trees. Thanks for the sympathy though.

Blue22

Liked Posts:
There's a better feed than Veetle? The feed I'm getting from Veetle I think is incredible.

What's your Veetle link? Whenever I tried watching Veetle, I got a beautifully clear pic for 2 seconds -- and then the damn thing would freeze for ages.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
What's your Veetle link? Whenever I tried watching Veetle, I got a beautifully clear pic for 2 seconds -- and then the damn thing would freeze for ages.

I paused it for a while..plays continuously for a bit.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Also ,could be your video card, it is a high def feed, so a weak graphics card might not handle the bitrate very well.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:

I gave up on the veetle link. It looks great when it first loads, then it stalls. Maybe because I'm on a wireless network. The atdhe.net feed is a lot more stable, and it's The Chicago feed. Much better! :)

kevperro

Liked Posts:
Also ,could be your video card, it is a high def feed, so a weak graphics card might not handle the bitrate very well.

It is a new nVida GeForce 210. Not some kind of gamer card but it shouldn't have any trouble with streaming video.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Could the Raiders network be balanced for at least one moment and go grab an interview on the Bears sidelines? I'd love to hear how Urlacher is feeling, or get an interview from Cutler.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I'm watching the veetle feed on my iPhone4 and it stops every 30 sec or so.. But like I said 'if you pause it, it'll play for a while.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
How has the 2nd half been? Score?

I've been watching the Strikeforce: Houston fights.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could the Raiders network be balanced for at least one moment and go grab an interview on the Bears sidelines? I'd love to hear how Urlacher is feeling, or get an interview from Cutler.

There's no reason to be balanced. They're being broadcast in Cali. There is no expectation (legally) that anyone from Chicago will be watching their feed.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was the link I was trying. Thanks anyway.

I've got a fiber optic connection, so I doubt speed is the problem.

Yeah, hard to say, but I'm using a powerhouse of a computer built for gaming, so maybe Veetle's site just needs a good rig to handle the video stream. Either that, or it is a driver issue of some kind. But pretty much impossible to tell without taking a big long poll on everyone's machines.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
Brag Bigg's updated his Twitter saying Lovie doesn't believe Urlacher's injury is serious. Let's hope so!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great catch by Clark between 2 defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.