Official Bears vs Oakland Raiders Pre-Season Game Two Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears need O-LINE so badly...going to get Cutler killed....im impressed that they had 14 points...should have had 17.....never thought a longsnapper so important lol...now i know

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
How long till the excuse of running a vanilla offense commences.

Punished

Liked Posts:
the O-line might not be up to par but just like a MMA fight, if they deliver the punches when needed to win games i will take it...

Nerrad

Liked Posts:
no joke, cutlers ganna turn into jp losman this season if this line doesnt block.

Nerrad

Liked Posts:
cutler throwing picks is the least of our worries. this line is no joke completely terrible. all the way across.

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
the O-line might not be up to par but just like a MMA fight, if they deliver the punches when needed to win games i will take it...

Until Cutler takes one too many shots to the face and get's KO'ed for the rest of the season.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
We need to trade for Logan Mankins. A 2nd rounder I would EASILY give. This is a JOKE! Cutler won't make it through the season.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need to get ALL NEW O-LINE....just one guy not going to make difference

Nerrad

Liked Posts:
Olin needs some pineapple juice or something. Roberto Garbage, Lance the pants, frank ohmygod and Christina Williams all suck

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need some polishing on both sides of the ball, bad. But it is nice to see the starters win the battle, I don't care how we did it but the scoreboard is all that matters. I don't think it's as much of a line effort as it is just the fact we pick up blitzes horribly. Martz will fine tune them...I hope.

The_Gypsy

Liked Posts:
Well I knew if they didn't do something this line wouldn't hold and JA did nothing.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I can't wait to hear from the "but Chris Williams is good!!!111" (getting destroyed on outside pass rushes) and "this line isn't nearly as bad as you think" crowd after this debacle in the first half. 5 sacks to your franchise QB and countless more times pressured.....in a pre-season game? Unacceptable. Laughable, really.

Punished

Liked Posts:
Until Cutler takes one too many shots to the face and get's KO'ed for the rest of the season.

well i am sure some more game planning will shore up those super DE's we will face this year with chip blocks, etc.. and i don't know if you have seen Cutler play but he is one tough SOB lol it's gonna take a lot to put him out

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You guys can check out the arcade on the top navigation bar and play some games during halftime.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
well i am sure some more game planning will shore up those super DE's we will face this year with chip blocks, etc.. and i don't know if you have seen Cutler play but he is one tough SOB lol it's gonna take a lot to put him out

That's not the way to build a winning football team. All it takes is one hit from the right angle, one awkward fall, and he's out for an extended period. To attempt to minimize the angst about the offensive line just because Cutler is "on tough SOB" is silly.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need to trade for Logan Mankins. A 2nd rounder I would EASILY give. This is a JOKE! Cutler won't make it through the season.
Guards aren't worth a 2nd round pick and whoever trades for Mankins will have to give him a new deal. And he wants a lot of money in his new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.