pumped for this game.

Simply cause if we win, I can rub it in to all the bandwagon Cowboy fans

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
About time someone votes Lovie Smith's challenge.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

But everyone knows it wont win, I'm shocked he didn't challenge the Matt Forte loss fumble last week, I actually saw fans saying they should of and it was close enough, it wasn't close at all, Forte never even hit the ground also, classic Lovie challenge.:elephant:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
6486Lovie_Smith.jpg

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2 hours and 25 minutes until game time...Why did I wake up already?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bears fans are SO predictable! I KNEW if they won last week, everyone would be saying "Yeah, but It's only the Lions!" These are the same people, mind you, that said "The Lions are gonna be a lot better, this year. They'll finish ahead of the Bears in the division." (Trap game anyone?)
The trap game on the schedule is the second Bears-Lions game. Before they have the 4 game set of Patriots-Jets-Vikings-Packers
Now if the Bears lose to the Cowboys, these same fans will be saying "See? I told you they sucked!"
I thought the Bears have sucked since training camp started.
The facts are the Bears have the #1 passing offense in the NFL, tied for 1st in total offense, #2 in total defense (2 yds behind the Dolphins), tied for #6 in pass defense, #1 run defense, tied for 6th in pass defense and have the highest yards differential (+295) by over 100 yds over the next closest team (SD at +192) and over TWICE the 3rd best team (NY giants at +139)
Later in this post you say we won't know how good the Bears are until Week 4. If that is the case, then aren't these stats after Week 1 irrelevant?
I don't care WHO they played the Bears played well on BOTH sides of the ball.
As a guy who doesn't think much of the Bears this season, I would agree with that statement.
The truth is we still don't know how good the Bears are because we don't yet know how bad the Lions are.
Again, agreed.
In spite of losing last week, the Cowboys are a pretty good team. They were 5th in total offense last week, 7th in total defense, and tied for 4th in yd differential (+130)
Again, if we are using Week 4 as our baseline to judge how good a team is, these stats are irrelevant.
Playing at home I expect the Cowboys to win, but I won't be surprised if it's a very close game. If the Bears hang on to the ball and get good field position from their special teams, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they win.

Regardless of the outcome, we won't have a good feel for how good they are until after week 4.

Prediction: Cowboys 23 - Bears 20
Cowboys 24 - Bears 10

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams typically make their biggest improvements from week 1 to week 2. If the Bears can improve, they can definitely win. The Cowboys will also improve and this has the makings of being a very good game.

I'll take my Bears in this one.

Bears-24
Cowboys-21

In OT.

who...me?

Liked Posts:
wassup all, great to once again b here. Thanx again to Rush for the invite. Much obliged. BEAR DOWN!!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
How am I not surprised...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Should have been a facemask.