Official Chicago Bears (5-3) vs Detroit Lions (6-2) Week 10 Game Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wooot!!! That was a major ass kicking our D put on the Lions!!

Awesome game...

I was at a Sports Bar with a ton of shit talking Lions fans who screamed every time they got positive yardage. Needless to say, they were all gone by the 4th quarter. God it was beautiful.

It is even better when it happens when it is the Packers fans talking shit when a Bears Packers game is on... 2010 Monday Night game was tooooo goood!

RPrevidi

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit has fans...in Cali? :thinking:

Ya learn something new every day. Haha

It's amazing how many came out of the woodwork this season... before this year they were endangered species...

Hilarious.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's amazing how many came out of the woodwork this season... before this year they were endangered species...

Hilarious.

kinda like the Saints fans in 09' and the Patriots fans in 07'

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Great W today! Hey Fox, Stafford sucked because the D made him suck, not because he chose to wear a glove. Gimme a fuckin' break!

I'm sick of hearing about how Suh isn't dirty, but is just intense & plays thru the whistle. It's the exact same thing announcers say about Kevin Garnett. Suh is the dirtiest player in the NFL & Detroit is the dirtiest team. Stafford is lucky that it was DJ Moore who went after him after his bitch ass takedown. Peppers would've peeled his cap back.

Oh sweet, sweet revenge :buttrock:

RPrevidi

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can imagine. Haha

Maybe they'll crawl back home now.

You seriously had to be there man. There were like 10 Lions fans and like 6 Bears fans. They would never actually look any of us in the eyes... they just kept marching around talking shit as loud as the could before the game and as the game began... The Bears suck.. Cutler is dead... Stafford this... Suh that... blah blah blah and every single one of the Bears fans were cool as hell... never even responded to any of it.

Even during the game... we cheered when it was warranted... a turnover, sack, TD, etc... they cheered every time they got a yard or a tackle... lmao.. I shit you not.

Even when the Lions were down 20 to 3 they STILL kept it up but it got nastier..."We've come back from more than this"... "We kicked the Bears asses Monday night.. this aint nothin..." "Culter's going to get his skull cracked open..."Cutler will never play football again when Suh gets to him", blah blah blah... We all just looked at them... smiled and shook our heads...

But the best moment of the game was when Cutler threw the ball and the ball bounced before the Lions defender grabbed it and ran it into the endzone... They just went nuts... started screaming, dancing around... and then they showed the replay where you could see the ball bounce first... then the Bears fans just drowned them all out.

Then they all went quiet and started slowly slinking away... just like you said dude.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seriously had to be there man. There were like 10 Lions fans and like 6 Bears fans. They would never actually look any of us in the eyes... they just kept marching around talking shit as loud as the could before the game and as the game began... The Bears suck.. Cutler is dead... Stafford this... Suh that... blah blah blah and every single one of the Bears fans were cool as hell... never even responded to any of it.

Even during the game... we cheered when it was warranted... a turnover, sack, TD, etc... they cheered every time they got a yard or a tackle... lmao.. I shit you not.

Even when the Lions were down 20 to 3 they STILL kept it up but it got nastier..."We've come back from more than this"... "We kicked the Bears asses Monday night.. this aint nothin..." "Culter's going to get his skull cracked open..."Cutler will never play football again when Suh gets to him", blah blah blah... We all just looked at them... smiled and shook our heads...

But the best moment of the game was when Cutler threw the ball and the ball bounced before the Lions defender grabbed it and ran it into the endzone... They just went nuts... started screaming, dancing around... and then they showed the replay where you could see the ball bounce first... then the Bears fans just drowned them all out.

Then they all went quiet and started slowly slinking away... just like you said dude.

That's awesome. The W is the ultimate silencer.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
ap-201111131911691021194.jpg

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So here's my game day experience:

Starting watching the game at home, after the Bears forced a 2nd fumble, my power went out. The power outage was wide spread to my area. So I called up a friend who isnt a football fan but likely wasnt doing anything except playing PC Games, and he allowed me to come over. I got there shortly before Hester returned his punt. So I really only missed the 2nd part of the first quarter.

All in all. Monstrous defensive effort shown by the Bears today. Great job shutting down Detroit in all aspects by our defense. The offense, didn't look so great, but they weren't required to do anything and besides Cutler's mishap with Clutts and Forte, they didn't make any mistakes.

Losing Chris Williams is a big loss for us now, as it will likely force Omiyale back into the starting lineup, which is awful. Unless Carimi is all of a sudden ready. Either way, I'll enjoy the win and look forward to the schedule ahead. Bears D should play lights out like this every week!

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
So here's my game day experience:

Starting watching the game at home, after the Bears forced a 2nd fumble, my power went out. The power outage was wide spread to my area. So I called up a friend who isnt a football fan but likely wasnt doing anything except playing PC Games, and he allowed me to come over. I got there shortly before Hester returned his punt. So I really only missed the 2nd part of the first quarter.

All in all. Monstrous defensive effort shown by the Bears today. Great job shutting down Detroit in all aspects by our defense. The offense, didn't look so great, but they weren't required to do anything and besides Cutler's mishap with Clutts and Forte, they didn't make any mistakes.

Losing Chris Williams is a big loss for us now, as it will likely force Omiyale back into the starting lineup, which is awful. Unless Carimi is all of a sudden ready. Either way, I'll enjoy the win and look forward to the schedule ahead. Bears D should play lights out like this every week!

I hope that Carimi comes back, if so then this will be our lineup

Webb, Louis, Garza, Spencer, Carimi.

Omiyale is the WORST offensive lineman in the NFL, worse than John St. Clair.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schwartz: Conditions favored Bears

Jim Schwartz said the windy conditions Sunday put Detroit at a disadvantage. “(The wind) seemed like it was gusting at all the wrong times,” Schwartz said. “When it came time for field goal attempts for (Chicago), the wind would die down. For us, the wind would kick up.”

excuses lol

RPrevidi

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jim Schwartz said the windy conditions Sunday put Detroit at a disadvantage. “(The wind) seemed like it was gusting at all the wrong times,” Schwartz said. “When it came time for field goal attempts for (Chicago), the wind would die down. For us, the wind would kick up.”

excuses lol

They lost because of the wind? The wind?!?!? That is some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. What a douche. Harbaugh should of clocked his ass when he got in his face.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

excuses lol

What a fucking asshole.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Chicago fantasy d/st scoring 40 points.. how insane. Anyway great win hope to hear good news about Williams this week :pray:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was scared for Lovie...when he had to go shake Schwartz's hand after kicking his ass. I hear Schwartz isn't too keen on that.