Official Chicago Bears (5-3) vs Detroit Lions (6-2) Week 10 Game Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schwartz: Conditions favored Bears

Jim Schwartz said the windy conditions Sunday put Detroit at a disadvantage. “(The wind) seemed like it was gusting at all the wrong times,” Schwartz said. “When it came time for field goal attempts for (Chicago), the wind would die down. For us, the wind would kick up.”

excuses lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

images

37 - 13 was the score difference because the Bears got lucky off of all the wind gusts... guy needs to grow the fuck up.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d82416f12/Lions-postgame-press-conference

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago fantasy d/st scoring 40 points.. how insane. Anyway great win hope to hear good news about Williams this week :pray:

He's done 4 year. sucks but have no choice but to have surgery.

He be back next year though

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I bet Capt. Serious was so pissed that the Bears won

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Our D and special teams played amazing today.

They're the reason why we won the game. or offense wasn't really that good. Cutler completed less that 50% of his passes, we averaged 3.1 yards per carry on the ground and we were terrible on 3rd down again.

We're lucky that the Lions were stupid enough to kick to Hester and that the wind was on our side :lol:

Great win though. If our D plays like that every week, the offense just has to take care of the ball and we'll be fine.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Schwartz is a dickhead. And it's no wonder that his players are dickheads. He yells all game about everything. I'd love for them to mic him up. Fox wouldn't be able to use any of it.

Your team got beat because our D raped you. Now, pull your pants up & run back to your dome.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Bu..bu...but the wind! Stafford had to wear gloves because of it.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Bu..bu...but the wind! Stafford had to wear gloves because of it.

Stafford (like some one else said also) is a pussy and NOT a winner, the guy will never win in the playoffs especially since the weather in Chicago and Green Bay is brutal in December/January. I see the Bears as a growing team and Green Bay is young and is hitting on all cylinders. I don't think that the Lions are a playoff team though. They are so hyped up and they are dirty as shit. They don't have any respect from any other teams either so I don't see them ever being respected.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Still the LOLions.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit still does and always will...suck.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit still does and always will...suck.

Detroit is a fake city over all and all of a sudden this year that city has soooo much pride in their football team... lol I think I sense the Lions having more opposing team fans showing up at Ford Field than Lions fans like the good ole days... which was just before last year... lol

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Detroit is a fake city over all and all of a sudden this year that city has soooo much pride in their football team... lol I think I sense the Lions having more opposing team fans showing up at Ford Field than Lions fans like the good ole days... which was just before last year... lol

Its true. I live in Lion territory and a lot more people around here like the Browns and even Pittsburgh before this year. I saw the Bears in Detroit during the 09' season (week 17) and, I kid you not, when they introduced the Lions they got a pretty small ovation, when the Bears took the field? You'd of thought this game was in Chicago.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Its true. I live in Lion territory and a lot more people around here like the Browns and even Pittsburgh before this year. I saw the Bears in Detroit during the 09' season (week 17) and, I kid you not, when they introduced the Lions they got a pretty small ovation, when the Bears took the field? You'd of thought this game was in Chicago.

Thats because most of them were from Chicago or Bears fans. For one I went to that game. It is much cheaper than tixs in Chicago.

Same thing happen when I went to Cincinnati for the Bears game it was probably 50/50 split. The Bears just travel well. Even for the opening of the Colts new stadium I wasn't the only Bears fan in the house. Indy is the capital of bandwagon fans. The Colts stadium has been empty this year LOL. And no body but me goes to Pacer games LOL.

Last edited:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Thats because most of them were from Chicago or Bears fans. For one I went to that game. It is much cheaper than tixs in Chicago.

Well, yeah, I figured that. But it illustrates the point that until this season, nobody in Detroit cared about the Lions. Again, citing my location to Toledo-Metro, a lot of blackouts from '07-10', which is fine because they usually would air the Bears instead.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, yeah, I figured that. But it illustrates the point that until this season, nobody in Detroit cared about the Lions. Again, citing my location to Toledo-Metro, a lot of blackouts from '07-10', which is fine because they usually would air the Bears instead.

They were one of those teams that you can count on sweeping every year... Really Stafford is just glass and will never win in December also the running game is non existent and they have to play Chicago and Green Bay. There defense may be all bad and tough but they are really bad against the run. They have below average DBs also. I think that the Bears right now have the formula to win and make a run in the playoffs.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised Stafford didn't play better. He played in bad weather in high school... right?... right?

:smug:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what was the Lions' margin of victory in our first meeting, do we have the tie-breaker over them now?