***Official*** College Basketball Thread (Vol. March Sadness 2020)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Holy hell..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Uh, wow. Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey was just screaming at an official walking down a hallway of Value City Arena. "You cheating motherfucker! You're a fucking disgrace!"</p>— Kyle Rowland (@KyleRowland) <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleRowland/status/1100575690548830208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If the Big 10 had balls, that's at least 3 games.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
If the Big 10 had balls, that's at least 3 games.

You aren't familiar with the weekly disgrace that is Big10 officiating. Especially Ohio State games. They are a bunch of thugs who get away with everything...the Wesson brothers should be kicked out of every game they play in. I hate Iowa, not a fan of McCaffery, but his ranting was justified. Terrible officiating.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Watched an entertaining throw-away game last between TCU-WVU. The most amazing thing was during the game they put up a graphic showing TCU's tournament resume...at that moment, TCU was 6-8 in the Big 12, and Lunardi had them safely in the tournament AS A 10 SEED! The announcer said they might even get an 8 seed. WTF?

Near the end of regulation had TCU down 3...they took out a WVU defender with a moving screen and hit a 3 to tie. Last seconds of the game have WVU laying the ball in, but TCU blocks the ball after it hit the backboard (with TWO TCU players trying to block the ball with their arms through the rim). An obvious goaltend...nothing happens...the remaining seconds on the clock run off in silence because everyone is waiting for the refs to make a call...no call...Huggins enraged...overtime!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duke still holds a 1 spot. I knew they would have trouble. Without Zion, teams are going to focus on Barrett. Reddish can be streaky and the rest of the team cant score.

Duke has 4 losses. Only 1 has been at full strength.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy hell..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Uh, wow. Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey was just screaming at an official walking down a hallway of Value City Arena. "You cheating motherfucker! You're a fucking disgrace!"</p>— Kyle Rowland (@KyleRowland) <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleRowland/status/1100575690548830208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ill tell you this. I bet everyday on sports and I have witnessed some strange things in College Basketball that make you scratch your head. Like a team fouling down 15 with 10 seconds to go and the team covers. Refs calling random fouls that they never called earlier in the game. Some very strange things.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Ill tell you this. I bet everyday on sports and I have witnessed some strange things in College Basketball that make you scratch your head. Like a team fouling down 15 with 10 seconds to go and the team covers. Refs calling random fouls that they never called earlier in the game. Some very strange things.

Yeah, thats a staple of the Big10. In the Iowa-OSU game, it was a barrage of flagrant and technical fouls called at the end...what's the point? Are the refs trying to make sure they don't 'lose control' of a game they didn't control for the previous 39 minutes?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, thats a staple of the Big10. In the Iowa-OSU game, it was a barrage of flagrant and technical fouls called at the end...what's the point? Are the refs trying to make sure they don't 'lose control' of a game they didn't control for the previous 39 minutes?

Or they have the over

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Now that it is March.. who is everyone's favorites?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Purdue, UT are buttfucking OSU, UK

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
UCF knocks off Houston. Michigan State with a bad loss to Indiana.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate North Carolina. Fuckers cant even cover cause they dont know to manage the end of a game. Im being petty but fuck them.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ja Morant trying to get Murray State to the Tournament.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hate North Carolina. Fuckers cant even cover cause they dont know to manage the end of a game. Im being petty but fuck them.

I can't bet on college basketball, always lost my ass at it.

LSU's coach suspended

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Heels.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ja Morant and Murray State punch the first ticket to the dance!