Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Toure has 13 catches with 2 fumbles. He’s better than VJJ as a receiver but this dude isn’t legit.
I’m glad they have Johnson on the practice squad too. He looks like he has some ceiling still to reach.

Toure is injury depth.

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
Teams can elevate up to two practice squad players for each game, but they can still only have 48 players active on game day. After the game the elevated player(s) will revert to the practice squad. A player can be elevated up to three times, but a fourth would require him to be signed to the 53-man active roster.

Last part is interesting since Scales is out 4 weeks for sure, maybe more.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Really surprised how quickly some recent, relatively-high draft picks were cut.

Ricky Stromberg (2023 3rd round)
Byron Young (2023 3rd round)
Siaki Ika (2023 3rd)

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Teams can elevate up to two practice squad players for each game, but they can still only have 48 players active on game day. After the game the elevated player(s) will revert to the practice squad. A player can be elevated up to three times, but a fourth would require him to be signed to the 53-man active roster.

Last part is interesting since Scales is out 4 weeks for sure, maybe more.
It's really dumb that teams have 53-man rosters, but they all can't be active. What's the point, owners trying to save money?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am curious to see where Greg Stroman Jr. ends up. He seemed close to being able to make it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Travel costs for away games maybe?
It’s a multi billion dollar industry.

I read somewhere it’s because on a 53 man roster you may have teams that have a few injuries but not serious enough to put on IR. So by eliminating a few spots you have a more competitive balance. I don’t know for sure if that’s it or not.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I read somewhere it’s because on a 53 man roster you may have teams that have a few injuries but not serious enough to put on IR. So by eliminating a few spots you have a more competitive balance. I don’t know for sure if that’s it or not.

Travis Bagent fucking sucks.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Personally, I’d love to see them bring in Gable Steveson and leave him on the PS for a bit to really learn football. He may turn out to be the penetrating 3tech we truly desire.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Correct. It is to account for injuries. Having inactives means a team with more injuries than another wouldnt have aa drastic an imbalance of players capable of playing on game day.