Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
“There were some reported signings for the Bears outside of their previously-cut players, including defensive tackle Sam Roberts (Patriots), long snapper Scott Daly (Lions) and receiver Samori Toure (Packers). Those moves are not official as of now. With that in mind, it sounds like the Bears will retain offensive lineman Theo Benedet, who hails from Canada, through the NFL's International Pathway Program (IPP), allowing them to keep 17 players on the practice squad.

But for Chicago's initial practice squad, there are a number of returning faces who had strong summers, including cornerback Reddy Steward, quarterback Austin Reed, linebacker Carl Jones Jr. and receiver Collin Johnson.

For now, here’s a look at the Bears’ initial practice squad:

Bears' initial practice squad​

1. LB Micah Baskerville
  2. OL Theo Benedet
  3. TE Stephen Carlson
  4. DL Byron Cowart
  5. OL Jake Curhan
  6. WR Collin Johnson
  7. DB Quindell Johnson
  8. LB Carl Jones Jr.
  9. DL Jamree Kromah
  10. DL Dashaun Mallory
  11. DB Tarvarius Moore
  12. QB Austin Reed
  13. CB Reddy Steward
  14. DB Ro Terrence”

I’m glad to see Steward, Johnson, Jones Jr., and Curhan make it to the practice squad.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Remember that when it comes time to replace Allen. That you require the #3 to be worthy of being #1 not that you want a WR who wouldn't make #2 or even #3 on another team to be our #1.
Raise your expectations.

Obviously you are someone who thought these lucky to be #3 in the NFL were in a good spot as our #1s.
Nobody says we need a #1 to be our #3.

What everyone sees is that a WR who can’t be Top 4 or 5 on woeful Giants is not a #3!

msadows

Liked Posts:
They’re the worst team in the league. Should not be surprising.

They’ll get a little better with waiver pickups.

I'd say the patriots prob are this year, but it should be close. Billy Boy really effed their future with his trash drafting the last 10 years.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'd say the patriots prob are this year, but it should be close. Billy Boy really effed their future with his trash drafting the last 10 years.
Patriots’ D wasn’t bad. They had a three game stretch in which they allowed 25 points which is terrific. But they lost all three.

They need help and it will take a while but their roster is not total crap.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m curious, who is Mattydubs?

I’m not messing with you. I have no idea.
Hahaha i have absolutely no idea either. Seems like just another young guy with no NFL experience that decided to make a youtube channel to talk about football. I actually find him hard to listen to and probably won't ever listen to him again.

But hey.........Mattydubs thinks we stole won so lets hope he's right.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Patriots’ D wasn’t bad. They had a three game stretch in which they allowed 25 points which is terrific. But they lost all three.

They need help and it will take a while but their roster is not total crap.
Losing Judon won’t help