*OFFICIAL* Free Agent Tampering begins 12:00pm est today

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Looks like if we'll want MVS, we'll have to pay around 15 mil per season thanks to the jags.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
No chance. This literally happens every year with at least one high profile WR...every single year. They threaten to sit out and they always play (whether its the tag or they get a contract)...every single year.

Adams only needs to report by week 10? for the season to count.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You're right. LOL. I forget people got mad and said it was Lovie's fault Tucker had to run Lovie's D. That looks like it was Tucker's first year. People were blaming the Cover 2 when the coverage on that play was Cover 2.
The real problem was other than Kyle fuller, the bears didn’t have a single defensive player worth half a damn lol….it was crazy how devoid of talent they were on defense

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Hahahaha the market correction for WR this year is crazy. Last year none of them got paid but golliday.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Up to $21m/year for Kirk.

That is about as ridiculous as I've ever seen.
I'm a big Kirk fan and was probably the only one on here that would thought hard about giving the $15 we were all talking about him getting 30 minutes ago but that would of been my limit for him. Jags know they have to pay to get players to go there and that's what they're doing.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I knew the WR market was gonna be crazy but not this crazy. Holy shit

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson and Amari Cooper?

Thought the Browns were a running team, hard to see those guys getting enough targets