***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Cowboys (Another Date On The Slate To Propagate, Validate & Otherwise Set The Record Straight Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
I like the idea of that double pass play. Too bad we don’t have any good personnel to complete it.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
If only we had Mack and Quinn to generate a pass rush. 2nd and a 4th just seems like peanuts to me. Watch the draft and how easy it is to acquire those types of picks. Then think about how hard it is to find great pass rushers.

Yes Quinn is great,l as long as he has up the middle pressure to capitalize on what he does. Him with a guy like Donald would be so fun to watch.
Problem is you're thinking in the NOW, like this matters. IT DOESN'T. Quinn and Mack are older players that won't be part of the team going forward.

I think too many of you guys don't seem to remember this is a rebuild. Winning now doesn't matter.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That was kind of a fun idea, but besides throwing it forward, Monty didn't even look like he knew the play was coming.
He looked like he didn't expect he had to act like a CF climbing the wall to prevent a HR.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously though, why are you guys upset? Dont you want to suck for draft position? At least that's what you all claim.
Because if Fields doent show he is the guy, we are back to the absolute beginning. Needing to draft another QB sets us back yrs and that is if we hit on the next Q

Rise

Liked Posts:
Any momentum they had was gone after that trade, plus these uniforms brought them back to the Washington game. Zero good vibes going into today, and it shows.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
iOL has huge issues. Not saying he cant do better there, but its tough for the RG to keep a block when his man stunts around the C.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Problem is you're thinking in the NOW, like this matters. IT DOESN'T. Quinn and Mack are older players that won't be part of the team going forward.

I think too many of you guys don't seem to remember this is a rebuild. Winning now doesn't matter.

Oh no I’m not thinking in the now. I think Poles got minimum value for both players that is what upsets me.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
iOL has huge issues. Not saying he cant do better there, but its tough for the RG to keep a block when his man stunts around the C.
Not the first time today he has had a problem. Go back and watch the block on the Monty third down run in the redzone before the TD. He's struggling with the DT lined up across from him.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
That was the funniest QB sneak I think I've ever seen in an NFL game. Dak trying to go down and the defense doesn't let him so he runs for 20+ yds.

Some days you get the H.I.T.S., other days you get the S.H.I.T.S.

Pettis is pretty much useless in almost every aspect of the game. Can’t wait until he’s cut. How the fuck was this guy a 2nd rounder??
It sure seems like for every decent play Pettis has he blows 4. Not sure why they're sticking with him starting.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Any momentum they had was gone after that trade, plus these uniforms brought them back to the Washington game. Zero good vibes going into today, and it shows.
The d line sucks, and it has sucked all year. It is no mystery they need a DT as bad as any position.

This is what happens when a good OL comes up against a bad DL. The game looks very easy for the offense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He actually is calling some damn good plays

I liked that reverse pass call….bad execution, if that hits who knows how far he goes. Perfect play all there since it keeps Dallas more honest next drive….