***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Lions (Traditional Turkey Day Terribowl Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We’re abysmal.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He can resign when he wants to. if he takes the job, he needs to be decent, or else, he’s doing a bad job. I can’t complain when I’m on the job of what I knew I had before I started.
I don’t think he’s complaining he’s doing what he can with a joke secondary and his two best DL out with injury. Before he took the job they were healthy lol….he’s obviously not going to resign

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he’s complaining he’s doing what he can with a joke secondary and his two best DL out with injury. Before he took the job they were healthy lol….he’s obviously not going to resign
I guess I have a lot more integrity, if I can’t do a job, I resign or won’t take it. And the problems with this defense have been since they were all healthy.

Roadlessgravelled

Liked Posts:
Only reason I was still watching this team was to see if Fields progressed, without him, what's the point?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DET gutless. They think Sewage gonna get a hold in the endzone?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey guys it's only the 1st qtr. It can get worse. Maybe coach killer worse. Hope everybody has enough beer.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I guess I have a lot more integrity, if I can’t do a job, I resign or won’t take it. And the problems with this defense have been since they were all healthy.
How do you know you can’t do the job until you do it? I’m not saying Desai is great but he doesn’t have a good hand right now. Honestly, I’m not even sure what fangio could do with this defense. They certainly wouldn’t be very good with 1 real CB and weak S play. Either way, everyone will be gone next year

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping for like 54 to 0. I want this franchise emberessed on a national stage, again. Force the mclasskies hand
That'd be a good plan for any other team, but you and I both know that that wouldn't force the McCaskeys' hand. It wouldn't change anything.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
How do you know you can’t do the job until you do it? I’m not saying Desai is great but he doesn’t have a good hand right now. Honestly, I’m not even sure what fangio could do with this defense. They certainly wouldn’t be very good with 1 real CB and weak S play. Either way, everyone will be gone next year
If you take the job, you have no excuses, if you can’t, you’re not the right person for the job. It’s been clear he can’t do his job. This is not even an average defense. And it was top 10 or close to it last year.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
I understand the talent is not there but the technique of standing still and letting the WR run by you should not be taught.