***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Lions (Traditional Turkey Day Terribowl Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm in this for nagy to be fired.

I support whatever game allows for that to happen

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I guess they are not running at all today. Dalton is gonna have to throw it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Uh, wut?

No, the holding penalty doesn't "wipe out" where the ball was first touched. That makes no sense.

That means if you were punting and knew there was a penalty on the receiving team, you could just keep slapping the ball toward the goal line and then down it at the 1. That's obviously dumb as shit and not legal.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If you take the job, you have no excuses, if you can’t, you’re not the right person for the job. It’s been clear he can’t do his job. This is not even an average defense. And it was top 10 or close to it last year.
It is what it is. There will be an entire new staff next year. Season is over now. Nothing can be done now. It’s completely unrealistic and unprecedented to expect Desai to resign lol…would be a bitch move tbh to quit

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Ive been a bears fan for 35 years butbi simply cant stomach watching this team anymore. At least with Fields there is some excitment and development to look for, but Dalton and his 2.5 YPA is simply vomit inducing. Help

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is such a difference between the depth of targets for Fields and Dalton. Is that coming from play calling or the QBs themselves.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Uh, wut?

No, the holding penalty doesn't "wipe out" where the ball was first touched. That makes no sense.

That means if you were punting and knew there was a penalty on the receiving team, you could just keep slapping the ball toward the goal line and then down it at the 1. That's obviously dumb and shit and not legal.

I do not understand what the fuck happened and I don't think Buck and Aikman do either.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It is what it is. There will be an entire new staff next year. Season is over now. Nothing can be done now. It’s completely unrealistic and unprecedented to expect Desai to resign lol…would be a bitch move tbh to quit
One can only hope. Bitch move is staying and getting paid for something you’re bad at.