***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Patriots (The Hours From The Morrow Continued Sorrows In Foxborough Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
QB's know that d-linemen put their hands up or jump and do it so this is something Fields should know.
So Fields should just assume that every single d-linemen is going to jump 3 feet in the air while being blocked?

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Who is the Zappe Kid?!?? Soon as he comes in everything goes the Pats way. What kind of vodoo crap is this?
Gisele Bundchen put a hex on Tom's replacement in Foxboro... but Belichick outfoxed her with Zappe

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
There was never a doubt. I've watched the last decade of this. I don't know what is worse horse shit or bear shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
D-Lineman jump all the time and doesn't happen to anyone else with that much frequency -

Go ahead and back that up with stats. You won’t be able to

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His throws may not look like much but Zappe is a true NFL caliber QB.

Buckle up folks.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nothing, it’s the franchise. It’s just not a good franchise.
Same shit every year with every Staff and roster. Only constant is the dumbass owners

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Fields should just assume that every single d-linemen is going to jump 3 feet in the air while being blocked?

he needs to be aware that. throwing lanes

i have to see again if it was that little side arm bullshit but that doesnt help either

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
And yet he's been far better than Fields in their NFL careers. And the Patriots still went and drafted another qb just in case. Thats the difference between a winning org and losers like the Bears. They're going to wait it out and let Fields sink this team for years when its obvious he sucks.
I dont think Mac has thrown for less than 200 yards in his 3 games this season which seems to he a wall that our qb cannot break.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What on this team is worth rebuilding on?
That’s the thing. The people talking about rebuilding and developing—Who exactly are they developing? The handful of players who might still be here in a few years? And for what? So they can draft another Velus Jones?

I get it—There’s not really a better alternative mindset for a team in their position. But anyone thinking losing games and being shitty in an off year is automatically good because of “development” and “rebuilding” and “draft position” needs to look down the road.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We knew we would lose, sucks to see some random rookie QB light up our first rounder.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
And yet he's been far better than Fields in their NFL careers. And the Patriots still went and drafted another qb just in case. Thats the difference between a winning org and losers like the Bears. They're going to wait it out and let Fields sink this team for years when its obvious he sucks.
The Patriots drafted twice as many quarterbacks during the Brady era than the Bears did, which is embarrassing.