***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Patriots (The Hours From The Morrow Continued Sorrows In Foxborough Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't think the offense was "dumbed down" . Designing an offense around what players do well is not "dumb".
What's dumb is designing an offense that stresses an already mediocre OL in passing situations i.e. long developing routes etc.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've said from the first time you asked me that he's improved in his footwork and throwing motion so that's another Sausage lie.

It's alright that you're mad that i've been right in this childish argument you keep going on with. What matters is i haven't given up on Fields yet but he still has issues to work out. He was still fumbling the ball, still getting multiple balls tipped by the DL and another INT because of it, but he looked good in a dumbed down offense last night with his 13 completions and looked great in the designed runs Getsy was throwing in there more.
"Dumbed Down offense"? I'd say the opposite. Some on this board talked about the need to get Fields out of the pocket and become a play-maker. Part of that was them calling planned running plays and/or moving him quickly out of the pocket and rolling him out and giving him a pass/run option. A number of his big plays came on those roll-outs including the big play to Kmet and another to Mooney on 3rd a long scenarios.