***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Patriots (The Hours From The Morrow Continued Sorrows In Foxborough Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
kmet asking to run the next play quickly had even me thinking he didnt catch it but he clearly caught it so idk why he did that haha
Correct. Not exactly the poker face on him.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
And since I don't get cable, I missed every second of it. JUst watched the play by play on the ESPN site. :/

you can watch play by play on espns site, but cant find the actual game to watch on the same interwebs?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And I would argue the protection wasn't even that good. It just was a lot better than flat awful, and it was helped a ton by getting Wesco involved early to help Jones out on the left side, and Getsy changing the offense up early by having a lot of those quick hit, shallow routes that were missing from most of the other games.
You don't think that was good protection?

This was by far the most well blocked game of the season. Fields had plenty of opportunity and time on so many plays. I think if you watch the game you will agree.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I don't think so. Bears usually play well against the cowboys when they are contending. Some of our poorer teams have beaten goid cowboy teams.

Next week at least I mean to say.

Speed

Liked Posts:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How does that draft look right now? Brisker and Gordon will be on the all- rookie team and Jones did a great job all night. That was a great pass to Herbert by Fields which was shades of Mahomesque.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great job of coaching by Belechek today with his QB intrigue and pulling Jones. I just love that the Bears kept that SOB from passing Papa Bear in wins.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Great game to my bears improve and push on. As for the play by play bears fan I purposely read this thread after the game I knew you wouldn't disappoint. This team is learning and i like the direction they're going.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
After re-watch some highlights. Please let us keep St. Brown. His blocking ability is unbelievable. Just look to Fields TD run, where he holds Judon on the edge (better than Borom at times ?).

And sometimes he's getting free, too. ?

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Not just the end of the game. Once we got a lead its like we were playing for field goals instead of trying for tds. runs on 3rd and long just to get the FG? Shows a lack of confidence in #1
Ball control and defense were working. Check TOP and number of offensive plays.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is my weekly shout out to @dabears70

So do you think Fields has improved since last year?
Has he played well two weeks in a row yet?

If you watched the games and came to the game day thread then you would see that i was happy that Getsy dumbed down the offense and made things more simple for Fields and was happy with a lot of what he did but you don't.

Talk to you next week.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Has he played well two weeks in a row yet?

If you watched the games and came to the game day thread then you would see that i was happy that Getsy dumbed down the offense and made things more simple for Fields and was happy with a lot of what he did but you don't.

Talk to you next week.

The offense wasnt dumbed down.. they focused on plays Fields is good at executing.