***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Glad to see we aren’t the only team with a shitty kicker.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Gale force winds inside that stadium today.
This is the worst game after a Bear legend dies. I remember the weekend Sweetness died, a terrible Bears team beat a good Packers team.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, let's at least get some offensive momentum going here. Don't want to end this game with a whimper.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Uh no. Wtf? He hasn't even prepared as the starter for a week yet. Does he get one game? You cape for Trubisky for over three years and Foles gets like 6 plays? Lol.

I'm still probably not going to blame Foles. I don't even think Foles has played badly, as far as I can tell. But Nagy has been conservative with him, down by 16 points. LOLOLOL

pablovi

Liked Posts:
ATL is letting Bears come back and take this, Bears just have to get their heads out of their ass,
No way, they lead by 16. If I it gets within 7 they will score again. They’re just managing the clock and ball. That’s what the Bears D appears to give up only so few points, it happened last year as well.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There’s absolutely no way in hell at any spot on the field you can say that Allen Robert caught that ball
Ur wrong the ball crossed the plain and it was clearly caught without a bobble , was called a td by the cowards, and was taken away from him while going to the ground!

Reactions: Myk

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I'm still probably not going to blame Foles. I don't even think Foles has played badly, as far as I can tell. But Nagy has been conservative with him, down by 16 points. LOLOLOL
Backed up at our own 10... runs a single back dive for -1 yards lmao.