***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nice hands-in, launch-with-your-shoulder tackle that allowed that run to go 10 yards further than it should have. Lol, Bears’ coaches are terrible.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Defense needs to make some huge switches this week as well. Need to sign snacks and overhaul some players...their performance is equally unacceptable! If not even worse considering how much money we have invested that side of the ball.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Defense needs to make some huge switches this week as well. Need to sign snacks and overhaul some players...their performance is equally unacceptable! If not even worse considering how much money we have invested that side of the ball.
You’re acting like Atlanta has the same group of bums on offense and defense

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Roquan held on that 3rd down run, directly in front of the ref. Good no flag.

Yep. This is one of the worst officiated games that I've ever seen. How can they be so one-sided?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Has anyone seen enough of another QB to admit the problem isn't only Trubisky yet?

Uh no. Wtf? He hasn't even prepared as the starter for a week yet. Does he get one game? You cape for Trubisky for over three years and Foles gets like 6 plays? Lol.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

Oldest defense in the league....

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Wtf are you on. They are facing the worst D in the league and he looks like total ass
True, but we were talking about that one play, Robinson has lost contested balls thrown to him a couple of times. It is a shit show team wise tho..no one to kick FGs, shit at QB and now the D looks like garbage like the offense has been for 2 straight years now..

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He’s in over his head. He absolutely is.

I like him too, but he’s definitely a fraud. Listen to him talk. Listen to his word salad. Watch his confounding moves. Look at his weird scripted play scrimmage where completed passes meant nothing.

He’s not a head coach. He’s a coordinator/position coach pretending to be a head coach. He wasn’t ready.
we need a leader with tactical expertise, not a fucking glee club leader

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I don't even care about the money. It's the amount of talent on that side of the ball. Defense is supposed to have superstars. At best we have good also rans on offense.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no clue why one of the oldest teams in the league gets so disrespected by these damn refs!

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Uh no. Wtf? He hasn't even prepared as the starter for a week yet. Does he get one game? You cape for territory for over three years and Foles gets like 6 plays? Lol.
I think it’s because of the putrid defense the Bears are going against....and a little wishful thinking maybe

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy needs to be fired...he is garbage..doesnt matter who he has at QB