***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This is an incredibly important game for Mitch.

either guaranteed starter going forward or XFL/backup QB at best. This is a big game for Mitch lovers and haters lol
This is true. If they can’t see that Mitch is just a game manager, and roll on DMs legs, they should be fired.

You're talking about the game vs the Packers next week, right?

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Looking at the offensive stats this could be an actual game. Despite their records. Hope the Bears win obviously but not a given.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Looking at the offensive stats this could be an actual game. Despite their records. Hope the Bears win obviously but not a given.
Does this count Be You Foles stats? Because the resurrection of William Lazor and Mitch Trubisky past few weeks bring the median up about 10 ppg.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ironically Mike Glennon will be part of saving Ryan Paces job or potentially ending it. He also could prevent Jacksonville from getting Trevor Lawrence or not. Its an interesting spot he is in.

In the end Glennon is just flat out terrible and can't handle pressure. We should get 5+ sacks tomorrow and Glennon is good for 2 turnovers. I see this as an easy win. Bears 31 - Jags 20

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My guess is this is basically a home game. Even when the Jags are decent, the stadium is still like 50% Bears fans. I bet it's like 80% today.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This is a random question but why do you guys think Cutler thought he could make every throw.. you would think that after a certain number of goofy interceptions the guy would take care of the football instead of playing 500.. remember when he threw 4 picks to the same player

was he just in a hurry to get back to his cigarettes? It still bothers me a decade later. The dude was such a bum, makes Mitch look like Steve Young

Last edited:

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon could potentially get a 100 people fired today lol

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This is a random question but why do you guys think Cutler thought he could make every throw.. you would think that after a certain number of goofy interceptions the guy would take care of the football instead of playing 500.. remember when he threw 4 picks to the same player

was he just in a hurry to get back to his cigarettes? It still bothers me a decade later. The dude was such a bum, makes Mitch look like Steve Young

this is a random question...but why do you think to bring up cutler in a thread that has zero to do with him?

you would think after a certain number of goofy posts, that posters like you would get over it and move on

maybe you’re just in a hurry to get back to your bong?! Why it still bothers you a decade later, is beyond me. You’re such a bum, you make msadows look like HHM

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
this is a random question...but why do you think to bring up cutler in a thread that has zero to do with him?

you would think after a certain number of goofy posts, that posters like you would get over it and move on

maybe you’re just in a hurry to get back to your bong?! Why it still bothers you a decade later, is beyond me. You’re such a bum, you make msadows look like HHM

why you acting like I insulted your boyfriend or something? ?

I’m bringing up NFL history here.. 4 picks to the same player will never happen again. Your hero/bf was a special kind of terrible.

talk about a butt-hurt loser..just smile, enjoy the day and the fact that the Bears might move into a playoff spot.

Last edited:

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
Big Neck Mike VS Big D Foles

How can you not get excited for this one.

Foles may have made more money doing nothing than Glennon; however, Glennon's neck is most assuredly bigger than Fole's D.

This will be a close one.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i have no idea what will happen today.

tell me if we're gonna continue our (recent) good play calling and i'll be more confident.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think they will test our young DBs. They have nothing to lose. I hope our young DBs will win most of the time.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Odds are high that I need to go to bed before the game ends. Possibly even before it starts.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
why you acting like I insulted your boyfriend or something? ?

I’m bringing up NFL history here.. 4 picks to the same player will never happen again. Your hero/bf was a special kind of terrible.

talk about a butt-hurt loser..just smile, enjoy the day and the fact that the Bears might move into a playoff spot.
First of all, his response to you was funny. You are acting like a butt loser. You posted way OT and the fact you don't get that implies this is your first computer? Get over yourself. Its a sports message board.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should be a lot of man for arob since I’massuming they’re gonna load the box to stop Monty. I think he goes for 130 2 td.