***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Shit, even 2018 was a good year of draft picks besides Iggy. Nearly all those dudes have heavily contributed.
It is extremely unlikely that the Bears fire Pace and replace him with someone who makes more out of less with the draft. Of course part of this issue is that Pace is also the reason the Bears are always so strapped for picks with his trades.

Either way, I'll take it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well they fired a good coach for Mark Trestman.
Lovie not that good. Every year we see playoff teams who make little noise and suck ass the next year. Getting to the playoffs doesn't make teams great. Beating bad teams doesn't make teams great. Consistently beating the best of the best makes teams great.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Lovie not that good. Every year we see playoff teams who make little noise and suck ass the next year. Getting to the playoffs doesn't make teams great. Beating bad teams doesn't make teams great. Consistently beating the best of the best makes teams great.
OK fine but bringing in Mark Trestman was like bringing in the Bubonic Plague.

Neolithic

Liked Posts:
It is extremely unlikely that the Bears fire Pace and replace him with someone who makes more out of less with the draft. Of course part of this issue is that Pace is also the reason the Bears are always so strapped for picks with his trades.

Either way, I'll take it.

I wonder if the scuttlebutt about Teddy retiring being true or not might present them with the option of Going out and getting a real "football guy" for President of the team, retaining Pace/Nagy for the last year of their contracts, and then letting the new President decide as he wants to going forward on either retaining Pace on a new deal, or letting him walk. But having that second voice around might help with the Pace trades of picks in this upcoming draft .

It does sort of go against my thoughts on "forcing" players or coaches on someone, but the Bears have done this before, and while it hasn't worked out most the time, it might be a nice middleground between simply bringing everyone back for their "lame duck" season, and just cleaning house after the "improvement" they have shown over the last month.

:: shrugs ::

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Phyllis Rivers. A zillion yards in his career, and no big wins.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears havent score 30 or more in 4 games in a row since george hallas and gale sayers was playing
So save all the mitch hate and the bitching i aint hearing it

That's twice now that i've seen you spell HALAS wrong by adding a extra L and i'd really like to not see it ever again...LOL

That's is a serious no no.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
@Jamais Vu

I think Montgomery just got 1000 yards for the year today.

Man, first 11 games he had 470 + and I was on my way to (sadly) winning but I will happily lose as the Bears find their swagger and go into the GB game red hot.

What was it I had to do again?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu

I think Montgomery just got 1000 yards for the year today.

Man, first 11 games he had 470 + and I was on my way to (sadly) winning but I will happily lose as the Bears find their swagger and go into the GB game red hot.

What was it I had to do again?

LoL

I was just thinking to myself if I should bump that thread now or wait until the regular season is officially over next week.

IIRC, you only had to deal with me gloating but I would have to find the orginial thread to see if I am forgetting anything.

His late season surge was unreal....I had given up on it during the Bye.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
LoL

I was just thinking to myself if I should bump that thread now or wait until the regular season is officially over next week.

IIRC, you only had to deal with me gloating but I would have to find the orginial thread to see if I am forgetting anything.

His late season surge was unreal....I had given up on it during the Bye.

Happy to lose for the sake of the Bears offense and happy to lose to a class act like you, my friend. Gloat away or whatever else it was that I owe you.