***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The New York Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice. A great New Orleans team got run over by Marshawn Lynch. Just last year the six seed ran train on the one seed.

Happens all the time.
I think the Saints are more beatable than GB tbh.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I think the Saints are more beatable than GB tbh.
We took the Saints to overtime back when Coward was obstinately starting games and Foles was throwing the ball to nowhere.

I honestly have no idea what happens in the NFC. Everyone has a huge weakness. Anyone who thinks its impossible for the Bears to go on a run isn't paying attention. Any one of the seven teams who make it have a reasonable path to the Super Bowl on paper.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
The New York Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice. A great New Orleans team got run over by Marshawn Lynch. Just last year the six seed ran train on the one seed.

Happens all the time.
ok got it. you have seen this team perform the whole year and see something special.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
We took the Saints to overtime back when Coward was obstinately starting games and Foles was throwing the ball to nowhere.

I honestly have no idea what happens in the NFC. Everyone has a huge weakness. Anyone who thinks its impossible for the Bears to go on a run isn't paying attention. Any one of the seven teams who make it have a reasonable path to the Super Bowl on paper.
I agree, I give the Bears a decent shot at anyone except for GB really, let's just hope they make it in.

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
Now Foles looks like old Trubisky. Let me guess next year Foles will be current Trubisky and Trubisky will be current Foles. My head hurts thinking about Bear's quarterbacks.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Foles, 3 and outs lol REMEMBER THOSE DAYS?

I don't know what I've missed for 10 pages, I was actually watching.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If the Bears follow it up with another successful class in 2021 things will look very rosy no matter what happens at quarterback. This roster is starting to percolate talent again the same way it did before 2018.

I mean even 2019, for not having a 1st, 2nd, or 5th they did pretty well finding a lead back in the 3rd and a decent backup corner in the 6th.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I posted that Pittsburgh is awful - as they have been or several weeks, and then they realized they were facing a Philip Rivers-led team, and have taken over.

Though a terrible no call helped them - on what could have been a pick six by Ben, Claypool grabbed the defender to prevent the INT and there was no call. Defensive penalty on next play. Then a TD. (Pitt is the AFC version of GB)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Shit, even 2018 was a good year of draft picks besides Iggy. Nearly all those dudes have heavily contributed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Texans, led by "all pro" QB Deshaun Watson, are about to lose to the Bengals with a 3rd string QB.

Watson fumbled the ball away with two minutes to go.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I posted that Pittsburgh is awful - as they have been or several weeks, and then they realized they were facing a Philip Rivers-led team, and have taken over.

Though a terrible no call helped them - on what could have been a pick six by Ben, Claypool grabbed the defender to prevent the INT and there was no call. Defensive penalty on next play. Then a TD. (Pitt is the AFC version of GB)

For whatever reason it's always been this way. No teams benefit more.