***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
O.T. Glennon needs to do some serious trap work to rid of that giraffe neck :LOL:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You mean the 7-9 Hawks who were the last team the Bears won a playoff game against 10 years ago? Yeah, don't see what that had to do with the Wilson-led Hawks that followed.
Winning leads to more winning. Its about culture and expectations.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Packers defense is pretty soft. If they make a point to run at Clark and limit Za'Darius Smith's ability to ruin plays there's no reason they can have a successful offensive game.

The issue as always is number twelve.
With the way the D plays off and fails to get pressure idk how they don't get wrecked by GB's O.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't get excited for crumbs when the FUKIN PACKERS UP NORTH own this division and we act like that's OK! A good pass a decent run against a 1-13 team and you guys are on your knees so fast you almost trip.

I mean, this could be close and underperforming? Fuck it, we might only have this game and next weeks. Enjoy what we can.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Beat them next week and beat them in playoffs. See how much their division title counts for then.
dude lol who have you been watching all year man seriously. I want them to beat them everytime they play but do you even believe the odds of that before you hit send?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Horrible punt....get him the fuck off the field! Lmao jk

Montucky

Liked Posts:
With the way the D plays off and fails to get pressure idk how they don't get wrecked by GB's O.
Well Roquan and Trevathan are playing their best football all year. Best we've ever see out of Roquan ever and best Trevathan has looked since 2018. The corners also look good, though I'd expect Rodgers to be all over Vildor and/or Johnson (if he plays) next week. He loves abusing rookie corners.

At the end of the day I dont think the Packers will get much run out of Aaron Jones/Jamaal Williams and maybe that'll give the Bears enough of an edge to just pin their ears back and attack the quarterback. Its really the only way.