***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The growth is marginal and mostly as a weapon as a runner; which is electric....but his pocket pass game is still awful
15 point difference in passer rating says otherwise. Also, I know it's difficult for the trolls to accept, but rushing yardage and rush TD's do count, even if it comes from a quarterback.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
WE SHOULD BE IN 4 DOWN MODE EVERY POSSESSION

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Does half this board not get that they’re tanking? What’s with all the complaining about a team who isn’t trying to win. Most of these guys are backups or youngsters learning. Of course they suck. Are you just now figuring this out? I‘m not sure what you want.
I want them to TRY!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Oh well. I’ve witnessed osu championships in my lifetime. It does suck that we haven’t won a playoff game or beat Michigan since fields left tho

You post like you’re 12 years old. I honestly feel bad for you if you’re actually an adult. You lack any ability to hold a conversation like an adult. So I’m guessing you’ve witnessed 1 title. I’d bet my life you weren’t alive for that 2002 team or were a child. For your sake I hope you weren’t at least.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Anybody still worried about the vikings benching their starters next week
At this point, I don't think it would matter. That 5 game stretch where the offense looked good was a month ago. Teams have adjusted, and now the Bears are on to their 2nd and 3rd string WR's and OL.

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
Do you think Virgina McCaskey is
A- Pissed off
B- Not watching
C- Sleeping for the night

greg23

Liked Posts:
15 point difference in passer rating says otherwise. Also, I know it's difficult for the trolls to accept, but rushing yardage and rush TD's do count, even if it comes from a quarterback.
Haha....great point

He's gone from 31st in 2021 to 27th in 2022......as a fyi; there are 32 nfl teams

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I want them to TRY!

They are.

Players don’t tank. Coaches don’t really even tank. It’s an organizational thing. They’re put in a position to lose. The Bears are a triple A team. They’re barely an NFL team with how little money they have on the current roster.

Theoretically things are really looking good for the Bears. Fileds looks legit for the most part. They’re still competing and developing younger guys and they have a ton of cap space and picks. I’m not sure it all comes together next year. They’re on the right track though. Fields proving himself the last 10 or so weeks has been huge. As long as he can stay healthy and become a better pocket passer the Bears are in a good spot. They’re going to spend big on the defense I bet after trading everyone.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You post like you’re 12 years old. I honestly feel bad for you if you’re actually an adult. You lack any ability to hold a conversation like an adult. So I’m guessing you’ve witnessed 1 title. I’d bet my life you weren’t alive for that 2002 team or were a child. For your sake I hope you weren’t at least.
You must be a racist

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Bad announcer guy calling out the Bears D for lack of effort