***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You post like you’re 12 years old. I honestly feel bad for you if you’re actually an adult. You lack any ability to hold a conversation like an adult. So I’m guessing you’ve witnessed 1 title. I’d bet my life you weren’t alive for that 2002 team or were a child. For your sake I hope you weren’t at least.

Okay boomer.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Claypool started today. How many weeks do we wait till the "he hasn't been here long enough to understand the playbook" ends?
I will give him next year, but he's not looking like a good option at all right now. This is his game to show up.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears have secured a guaranteed top 4 pick with today's loss. Broncos and Cardinals are in tight games right now. Bears can be going into next week with a guaranteed top 2 or top 3 pick depending on how those games turn out (Cardinals are up right now).

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
15 point difference in passer rating says otherwise. Also, I know it's difficult for the trolls to accept, but rushing yardage and rush TD's do count, even if it comes from a quarterback.

But that’s not how it was back in his day when the dinosaurs ruled the earth

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
The only HITS going on are the hits on the bong to get through this disaster

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Haha....great point

He's gone from 31st in 2021 to 27th in 2022......as a fyi; there are 32 nfl teams
His QBR went from 31st to 16th, he doubled his passing touchdowns, and nearly tripled his overall touchdown output from his rookie season. You're not going to win this argument, bud. He's gotten better in every aspect as a quarterback.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately some of our young defensive players that where suppose to be part of our future have looked like shit

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Fields gets seriously injured at this point, I am firing Matt Eberflus for malpractice. This is unacceptable.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I don't think a single guy on the line can hold a block. Was Whitehair always this bad?