***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Had a feeling Fields was going to have a big day running.
He’s already tired. You cannot rely on him to just run. They will burn him in two or three seasons.

And that’s why I can’t get very exited for the future. Unless we see someone else doing anything. Neither offense or defense or coaching has showed anything.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If we had a professional defense we’d be a bit better I would think

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wish Fields had seen Kmet at the end of the scramble.
Me too. I started him over D.Waller and D.Njoku in a fantasy league for the championship. It was a tough choice.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Defense needs to be drafted...bad
Defense needs a complete rebuild. And there are not enough draft picks in 2 years to build one. Everyone is just exited about Fields, but fails to see the whole picture. This team needs a lot of pieces and that can’t be attained in 2-3 off seasons.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
He’s already tired. You cannot rely on him to just run. They will burn him in two or three seasons.

And that’s why I can’t get very exited for the future. Unless we see someone else doing anything. Neither offense or defense or coaching has showed anything.
U win every game running total 250yards. Just fix defense with those 120millions and ton of picks.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
he did come open but by that time Justin is running opposite way and would have to throw back across body IF he even seen him. I don't think he's quite there yet but we got points.
I posted that about the qb run before that play lol

pablovi

Liked Posts:
U win every game running total 250yards. Just fix defense with those 120millions and ton of picks.
No, you don’t win every game, they haven’t won a single one. They need like 15 players on D, you don’t rebuild that in 2-3 offseason. And by that time Fields will be burned out and not as fast.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense needs a complete rebuild. And there are not enough draft picks in 2 years to build one. Everyone is just exited about Fields, but fails to see the whole picture. This team needs a lot of pieces and that can’t be attained in 2-3 off seasons.
Payne DT in Free Agency
Carter first pick in draft....that alone will change the pressure they get on QBs.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

It's my biggest frustration with this season, there is no point in having him run and take a beating when we have only 3 wins.. pass the damn ball and let him develop his passing so he can actually have a career, this is not sustainable.