***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears run fits are pathetic. They were awful last week against BUF, and it's no different today. Way too easy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Brisker seems to be whiffing on a lot of tackles today.
That's the problem when you have the box safeties that play so aggressive. They overrun plays and end up missing tackles because of it. He seems to do this at least once a game.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Payne DT in Free Agency
Carter first pick in draft....that alone will change the pressure they get on QBs.
I watched Carter play last night. Every snap... made ZERO impact. Slow, lazy... took himself out of the game several times. I know it's just one game, but godamn that was a bad look.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
#2 pick still safe, because unless Fields does some crazy run again, this play call series, will be absolutely trash

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I watched Carter play last night. Every snap... made ZERO impact. Slow, lazy... took himself out of the game several times. I know it's just one game, but godamn that was a bad look.

I was thinking the same thing,he didn't impress me at all last night

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Payne DT in Free Agency
Carter first pick in draft....that alone will change the pressure they get on QBs.
Sorry, I don’t believe that, I don’t believe one or two players will change much. Not unless we had other players showing anything. We have a terrible secondary.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but that isn't what his tape says. A bad game after a month off isn't a concern for me