***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Imagine blaming the D for not getting two stops in the last 2 minutes of a half where your offense scores 6 points.

The Bears have had terrible field position and had to conjure some nice drives to get their 2x field goals. Defense isn't doing their part. Offense has put up a respectable 200 yards. Defense has had little pressure.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Same here I had them losing. They might score 1 TD, but that’s it. Like usual with this offense that Nagy runs. And they’ll give up at least 24. Like usual for this overrated D.

this defense is not good! I’m sorry but they have zero help besides Mack, but the worst part of this defense by far are the fucking linebackers, Trevathan looks slow as shit and Roquan is just average in my mind, I preferred Kwiatkoski to be honest he made ashit ton more big plays in a third of the time or less.
Is it me or should trubisky have easily run for first down on first field goal on second down?
a half way good when would have thrown two or three tds that half on the same damn plays called but Nagy’s time clock management was fucking pathetic as was the defense and they get the ducking ball back!

two or three other plays should have been caught. Graham is slow as shit too, great signing pace.

Bright spot- Darnell Mooney looks better than everyone outside of robinson!!!
Running game was pretty good

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What if I told you...

the Bears could start Foles when they’re 0-0 instead of when they’re 0-2....

Hey, anything could happen. The Bears could come back and win this game (don’t laugh!).

But the fact remains that if you side with Trubisky, you will be on the wrong side of history, 100 percent.

I hope like hell he comes out of the locker room and suddenly light it up. I really do.

But he’s not good. He’s not the guy. There’s literally zero reason to start him.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch completion percentage is 40% at the half....lol.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
5 ypc on offense but can't convert it to anything

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hilarious watching these halftime highlights, watching all these other teams score TOUCHDOWNS...

Must be nice...

BEARS

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This performance by Trubisky has really soured me on him

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Other real bright spot is Jaylon Johnson already looks like the best corner back on The team!

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Well..Mitch wasn't as bad in the first half as I thought he could be. The main pass that pissed me off was the throw behind of Kemt in the redzone because if he puts in on the money its either a first down or a touchdown. He hasn't made any of those "OMG WTF" throws.

I see several people bringing up 8-20 but if you are actually watching the game, he hasn't had a lot of bad passes and I counted 4-5 passes that hit the receivers in the hands and they dropped or deflected them. You know if the receivers actually caught the balls that hit them in the hands, Mitch's stats would look different.

This game so far is NOT on Mitch. Nagy's questionable play calling has once again reared its ugly head and the defense is shit. What in the hell is pagano doing...Same damn defense all game: Rushing 4 and dropping 7 into Zone coverage. Jesus, I could throw against that. Mix it up, bring multiple looks. Good God Pagano has to go too.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I understand Nagy trying to be aggressive, but you have to know your team's limitations. Did he really think Trubs was going to lead them 70 yards on a scoring drive on their last possession? Instead, they waste only 6 seconds of the game clock and give it back to Detroit. Should have just run out the clock dammit.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bench Mitch if he has two more scoreless possessions.

We do not have to lose the game...what's the point anymore? Bench him.