***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing missing is Cohen fair catching a punt at the 4 yard line

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Nagy still covering his mouth like a loser after each of his bogus play calls? Lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

shoez90

Liked Posts:
You guys still want to convince me how many years we should we need to "try" this QB experiment? Yeah head coach sucks at play calling too but this guy is a bad QB I don't know what other proof you need really. Don't be the bears of old and hang the future on the past performance.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
You can run. the ball on this team all day and this fucking rerard coach insists on the playing 7 on 7

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy as a HC in one play.
4th down, puts the offense on the field then surprises the defense by quickly running the punt team out there.
Only problem, they could give a fuck, it was a 25 yard pooch punt that they weren't going to return regardless.

Nagy, somehow after being involved in football his entire life, just doesn't understand the game and situations. He is shockingly bad.

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Nagy realizes we don't have a first round draft pick right? Right? Because it seems like he's coaching to improve our draft position.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Why not just try a 56 yd with 20 seconds left. If you miss it and they score then fuck it we obviously stink.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy as a HC in one play.
4th down, puts the offense on the field then surprises the defense by quickly running the punt team out there.
Only problem, they could give a fuck, it was a 25 yard pooch punt that they weren't going to return regardless.

Nagy, somehow after being involved in football his entire life, just doesn't understand the game and situations. He is shockingly bad.
I have been saying that all season, and I got flack for not blaming the QB

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Rams made some huge plays, that fingertip diving stop was a massive play. They can be a ferocious defensive unit.
Bears missed chances and only one drive from being right back.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m going to do my usual dog walk of shame during the half. Hopefully I’ll get mugged or hit by a car.

Better hope Nagy isnt driving, he will probably drop a small clown car driven by Cohen, which will drive straight at you and die out after 1 yard

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I'm loving the dick sucking on NBC and today's schedule, what a bad day for games. The NFL is a joke dealing with schedules. I pray its a rematch of Seattle and NE and Seattle pulls it off without Sherman

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I actually think Mitch has played fine today. Zero running game, shit pass protection and little help from receivers.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch won’t run anymore or throw the ball more than ten yards, a complete offensive shit show!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This team has no chance next season. Offense is a complete mess with zero talent.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
don't complain about Defense either its them that making this even a ten point insurmountable odds game. pathetic, if any of you got service like this even at golden corral you'd lose your shit don't let these fukas slide.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I actually think Mitch has played fine today. Zero running game, shit pass protection and little help from receivers.
He's playing well (for him). Might be the best he's looked all season, which is really saying something. They've had 4-5 drops and one that lead to his INT.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sportwriter tweet sums it up perfectly:

"Good things rarely happen when the ball is thrown to Anthony Miller."

I had high hopes for him, but he is a mess.

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
I hope someone tells Nagy running up the middle isnt working tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.