***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I think Trubisky is the best player on the Bears tonight

He has actually been pretty decent. I'd like to see the the little roll-out step up a la Kirk Cousins to Diggs today let the receiver break right to left and see if Trubs can't float one in lol.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
He was way more aggressive last season. Trubisky has regressed massively. Not surprisingly he hasn’t been as aggressive.
He fucking sucks! He’s even worse than a Trubisky, he can’t call a game to save his life!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Miller doesn't even belong on the same field as Hines ward. Miller is not an explosive player, doesnt have elite hands or catching skills, elite juking skills, average or below average player
Miller is easily a top 20 wr of all time with any qb not named trubisky.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I actually think Tribusky has been decent today. He is moving around the pocket much better and seems slightly more comfortable. Hes been a little off on some thrthrows, but giving his team a chance.

Need better run game, Oline play and hands from the receivers

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I actually think Mitch has played fine today. Zero running game, shit pass protection and little help from receivers.
Gabriel dropped two. Wims missed one. Miller, not content with simply missing it, tipped it to the defense.

Nobody has done well overall at any offensive position.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am expecting the Rams to score on their opening possession 2nd half..Then, stick a fork in the Bears

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually think Mitch has played fine today. Zero running game, shit pass protection and little help from receivers.
Yeah, 44 rating at half real good for Mitch. Congrats, Mitchell. You rock!!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You guys still want to convince me how many years we should we need to "try" this QB experiment? Yeah head coach sucks at play calling too but this guy is a bad QB I don't know what other proof you need really. Don't be the bears of old and hang the future on the past performance.
MT is far down the list of problems on this offense at the moment.
No TE
T Gabriel dropping passes
Miller tipping balls to the defense then talking smack to the guy that just owned him( Go back to Memphis you POS)
Cohen between the tackles
Eddy " the ball wasn't where I like it" Piniero
All five olineman any given play.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This team has no chance next season. Offense is a complete mess with zero talent.

Yep and the reason this team is doomed for the next 5 plus yrs. Like I’ve we said in the past, the defense will get old while building an offense. This franchise will continue to suck for the next 5 yrs.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What first half highlights?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Here comes the Pagano shit show.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Was a weird half. Game could be going either way right now but the breaks went the Rams way. Not sure I've ever seen a field goal go directly over the upright. Didnt know what the rule was. Seems like that should be no good. Then the Rams fumbling the ball out of bounds had it been and inch more forward and hit the pylon ( it may have been over the pylon anyways we didnt get a clear angle) and that's the Bears ball. Have to hope the defense doesnt give up in the second half and keep this close enough for the offense to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.