***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah the offensive line isn't great but I'll give credit for once to the coaches. They're calling a lot of quick plays and quick hits to get the ball out of the hands of Dalton as fast as possible which only helps the offensive line.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
If Dalton had thrown too kmet in the end zone on that pick play it would be a different game rn
Correct. Instead he threw it to the ghost of Halas Hall that nobody saw but only him. Didn’t know the ghost had frequent flyer points….

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Yeah the offensive line isn't great but I'll give credit for once to the coaches. They're calling a lot of quick plays and quick hits to get the ball out of the hands of Dalton as fast as possible which only helps the offensive line.
If it wasn't for the two dumbass fourth down calls and some of these ridiculous backwards moving plays it'd be a nice game for Nagy. But this is the story of Nagy, the guy is a master of self sabotage.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
They are holding up, but for how long.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Nagy has to find a way to get some time to throw it down field. Rams are going to stack the box. Its obvious the Bears are looking for quick short passes.

Find a way to pop the top

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You want them to call designed runs by Dalton ? ?

No are you watching the game ?

They are constantly handing the ball off to Monty while Dalton fakes like he's keeping it but because nobody believes Dalton will actually run the got to Monty behind the line and stuffed him .

The play Dalton actually ran was a pass play that had nothing going for it and he ran and got it within the 5 .

Those are two totally separate and distinct plays

If Fields was in the game they would have to respect the possibility that Fields would keep it on any given play and that would open up the lanes even more for Monty

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If it wasn't for the two dumbass fourth down calls and some of these ridiculous backwards moving plays it'd be a nice game for Nagy. But this is the story of Nagy, the guy is a master of self sabotage.
The second one to A Rob was an obvious PI to everyone but the the dope paid to see it and call it.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yup

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy has to find a way to get some time to throw it down field. Rams are going to stack the box. Its obvious the Bears are looking for quick short passes.

Find a way to pop the top
Occasional double move ?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The offensive line has been fine for the most part. Run game looks pretty solid so far. Imagine how much better they'd be with Fields ground game alongside Montgomery..

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The second one to A Rob was an obvious PI to everyone but the the dope paid to see it and call it.
Its not just not a good idea to chance it on fourth with this team. Especially with the defense being this bad, you can't put them in precarious spots.